Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Rolex GMT Master

Hey,

I've found a 1978 GMT Master with the Pepsi Bezel. It's a big banged up on the top, a few scratches on the face but they look quite superficial.

The guy wants $7,500 for it, considering its condition does that sound OK? I kinda like it scratched up to be honest but would be nice to know what it would go for once it was replaced as well.

Thanks.

Forgot to mention - It has papers and box and is a 1675/0

Comment

i dont know about you, but unless u are a collector, else no point getting it. My friend bought the same watch 12yrs ago at about $2200, a few months back someone offered him 9k

but he still didnt sell

Comment

Because of what you hv said, I will look for one now!!!!

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
        i dont know about you, but unless u are a collector, else no point getting it. My friend bought the same watch 12yrs ago at about $2200, a few months back someone offered him 9k

but he still didnt sell

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post

but he still didnt sell
          I'm not a collector. I just like the thing. It looks sweet. A new one goes for a similar price but I am really interested to find out if the build quality has changed over time.

Rolex is such a large manufacturer. Have they lost quality as they ramp up their production?

I would assume that 2.2k is probably a pretty linear scale. I don't know what it originally retailed for but if the resale value keeps with the new price I wouldn't be surprised, that's normal for a Rolex right?

http://www.cannla.com/Auctions/Jewel...ts-1675-0.html

Comment

if u are refering to the one in the garage, its sold already
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X