No announcement yet.

Baselworld 2016...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. Torn between the air King and the explorer 1. But I do agree with some that Rolex might have gone a little over board on the design of the dail. A little too busy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post

Comparison wrist shots...

photos property of ablogtowatch.com

The black has got to be the best release in recent years
      I can foresee it being flipped close to $20k locally

Comment

Interestingly, it have yet to reach our shores. They are all over most parts in the States and UK. One grey dealer in the States sold a brand new with stickers for $22,000 USD (RRP $12,400 USD).

Seems like they are coming in faster than the previous 116520 where the delivery can take months and mostly years. But the new 116500 are now being delivered just about 2 months after Basel.

Maybe be the new CEO?...different strategy? Why wait when you know it's going to fly off the shelves?

'It ain't how hard you hit;
        it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
        How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
        That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Istnelane View Post
          What would happen to the older stock that ad is holding? Eg, Daytona or explorer.. Sell at a discount?
          Haha u wait long long

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
            Yup. That was the talk of the town. Surprisingly Rolex priced it similar with the current models.

However, here in Singapore, the ADs will still be selling it with premiums as usual.
            Haha then if can, pls wait. No point buying at premium. Unless really itchy

Comment

Originally posted by Rolexfool View Post
              I felt that AK2016 is a facelift vision of Explorer 1. Mixed feeling in getting 1. New AK is like a over decorated Explorer 1. If get AK, I may have to sell my EXP 1. Price at £4100 (include VAT) in UK.
              Just back from Amsterdam, Gassan Watches quoted €5700 (include 16% tax).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X