Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help in rolex price

Hi all,

Hope you all don't sharing with me what is the market rate of 2nd hand's rolex yacht-master silver prices, or what is the best buy for this model.

Thanks

Any senior can help to comment on a $12k deal for a 2011 178384 flora dial deal?

Comment

1) without looking at the watch to see the condition of the watch, it is hard to advise accordingly
      2) is there box and papers?
      3) is the price quoted by a preown shop or private seller?

if based on your model information ONLY, i will give a call to any local AD and find out the list price.

given that rolex increase their price about 3% annually, can work backwards the list price in 2011. then from there, it is about 10% off the list price.

Originally posted by Stick99 View Post
      Any senior can help to comment on a $12k deal for a 2011 178384 flora dial deal?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thks Triton for the pointer ...
        Comes in full box, cert and purchase recipt from local AD. Watch look mint
        From a private seller but arranging for auth at RSC before deal

Current Retail list price is about $18k ... Purchase price back then is $13k.

So hopefully I didn't do too bad on my first Rolex buy .... Haha

Originally posted by triton View Post
        1) without looking at the watch to see the condition of the watch, it is hard to advise accordingly
        2) is there box and papers?
        3) is the price quoted by a preown shop or private seller?

if based on your model information ONLY, i will give a call to any local AD and find out the list price.

given that rolex increase their price about 3% annually, can work backwards the list price in 2011. then from there, it is about 10% off the list price.

Comment

best way IMHO is to look at how much used shops are selling something similar

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X