Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level of discounts in France/Italy

Hi all,

will be making a trip to europe for my honeymoon and planning to get a "honeymoon" watch for memento. Intending to get a daytona - either SS or TT.

I have looked through the threads in the forum but still need some help, so please bear with me - A couple of questions

1 - What is the level of discount that i can hope for if getting a TT daytona in Rome/Florence/Paris? Was quoted a 11% discount in Singapore THG. Was also in Dickson suntec over the weekend, was quoted 17k for SS daytona black and 15.95K for SS daytona White face.

2 - My colleague was also sharing me that Italy is the best place to get a discount and best VAT rebate... is that true?

Once again, thanks for your help!

Regards

Originally posted by estrangable View Post
    Hi all,

will be making a trip to europe for my honeymoon and planning to get a "honeymoon" watch for memento. Intending to get a daytona - either SS or TT.

I have looked through the threads in the forum but still need some help, so please bear with me - A couple of questions

1 - What is the level of discount that i can hope for if getting a TT daytona in Rome/Florence/Paris? Was quoted a 11% discount in Singapore THG. Was also in Dickson suntec over the weekend, was quoted 17k for SS daytona black and 15.95K for SS daytona White face.

2 - My colleague was also sharing me that Italy is the best place to get a discount and best VAT rebate... is that true?

Once again, thanks for your help!

Regards
    Can you pm me the serial numbers of the watches so I can check for you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X