Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex to extend the warranty to 5 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex to extend the warranty to 5 years.

From 1 July 2015, all rolexes sold will have 5 years warranty. Wondering how it will affect the price of their watches? Will they announce a price increase soon?

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...89#msg_7048757

ROlex may not increase the price shortly after the announcement of warranty extension.
    Reason being - Rolex wants to capture more market share after the announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Istnelane View Post
      From 1 July 2015, all rolexes sold will have 5 years warranty. Wondering how it will affect the price of their watches? Will they announce a price increase soon?

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...89#msg_7048757

Wow,Rolex Wan to monopolize the watch market With this extended warranty exercise
      一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

but seriously....

to wat extent will this affect ur choice to buy a watch....

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
          but seriously....

to wat extent will this affect ur choice to buy a watch....

To me Maintenance is one of the deciding factors to get a watch.
          This is my personal preference
          一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

Wooo..so after servicing also 5 yrs?or still 2 yrs?
            Rolex Submariner 116610LN
            Rolex daytona 116515LN
            Patek Ah gua naut
            Audemars P ROO Volcano

Comment

Originally posted by loong1019 View Post
              To me Maintenance is one of the deciding factors to get a watch.
              This is my personal preference
              i noe. i asked "to wat extent"

our brains go thru many factors 2 make a decision.some more impt, some less. Like buy 2nd hand car lidat. how many owners, how old , high/low fuel consumption,mileage reading, bla-bla-bla....

so the extended 5yrs warranty for a watch may nt b a MAIN factor to buy one. i tink there r already some brands tat give more than 2yrs warranty right? Ball? or Brightleng? got many pple buy these brands?

Comment

Well for me, the 5 years' warranty for a WATCH will not be one of my main factors to make me buy a watch. Having said that, a 5 years' warranty for a car will definitely be one of my main considerations to buy it.

Nevertheless, to each his/her own. Different people will have different experiences with their watches. Some may have experienced their watches breaking down after the 2 years' warranty period and hoped to have a longer coverage period. Thus, the 5 years' warranty will become their main factor. Those who haven't encountered such issues with their watches may not factor that into their decision making process.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Well for me, the 5 years' warranty for a WATCH will not be one of my main factors to make me buy a watch. Having said that, a 5 years' warranty for a car will definitely be one of my main considerations to buy it.

Nevertheless, to each his/her own. Different people will have different experiences with their watches. Some may have experienced their watches breaking down after the 2 years' warranty period and hoped to have a longer coverage period. Thus, the 5 years' warranty will become their main factor. Those who haven't encountered such issues with their watches may not factor that into their decision making process.

Well said bro bro!all of know Rolex is reliable & durable,unlikely to have any breakdown for first 5 years.
                  since Rolex implemented warranty extension,treat it as a bonus to Rolex user.
                  一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴

Comment

Nice,since rolex extend warranty to 5 years
                    Maybe they should also throw in 3 years free servicing/maintenance like buying a car
                    Plus give 10 years warranty on engine (movements)

Comment

Seems like the red tag will be changed to green tag for the 5 years warranty.

Source:

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=419861

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X