Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement cost for ceramic bezel?

Dear all,

I cracked my sub ceramic bezel by some freak accident. Any bros know the cost of replacing the bezel at RSC?

Thanks.

A watch dealer once told me it is around S$1,000 for the replacement.

Originally posted by NivlekGnow View Post
    Dear all,

I cracked my sub ceramic bezel by some freak accident. Any bros know the cost of replacing the bezel at RSC?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by zhleez View Post
      A watch dealer once told me it is around S$1,000 for the replacement.
      Ouchhh!
      "The Datograph is perfect in every detail. The Germans [Lange] have surpassed us [the Swiss]." - Philippe Dufour

Comment

Dear all,

Thanks.
        it is ok, replace and forget the episode.

btw, can share how it is broken?

Comment

Slammed my hand against the edge of a table..

Comment

So easy to crack? Now u are scaring me because I also have ceramic model ...

Comment

Freak accident I guess. 1K to replace is steep..

Comment

Were you running or something? Basically how hard was the impact for info only please?

Comment

I was walking past..not running. but I guess it hit the corner of the table and thus pin point impact.

Comment

Oops! Sorry to learn of this

Yes it is definitely a "painful" lesson. I have heard of the same price on the cost of such a repair/replacement, ie about over $1,000.

Do keep us updated of the development if you can.

Tx
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I see. Thanks for sharing. Guess we really need to be extra careful. I hope you will forget this episode soon and continue enjoying the timepiece to the fullest. Have a good evening ya

Comment

look at it the other way. glass not affected, no dented on steel body, crown intact, watch runs as usual. blessing in disguise

think i have to careful as i work with a table full of tools, cutter, plier, screwdriver, drills, penknife,

Comment

You might want to ask around any service shop capable of servicing rolex if they can replace only the bezel insert. It should cost significantly cheaper.

Freak accident I guess. 1K to replace is steep..

Comment

Thanks bro. Will ask around the reputable watch shops.

Comment

As a new member who is going to purchase my first Rolex, you experience have opened my eyes.
                              I previously assumed Rolex shall withstand a heavy beating and no problem to wear in work situation.
                              Now I need to reuse my old Seiko to work instead of Rolex.

Thank you for sharing and I do hope you keep us all inform about your progress.

Again, so sorry to hear this and wish you best of luck bro....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X