No announcement yet.

Rolex for 1st timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, I would go for the subc due to the smaller wrist size. I've tried dssd at least 3 times but failed to be convinced that it is for me. Like the rest have said, you need to physically try on the watch and feel it yourself. You may find the oversize appealing to you.

IMO I ffind the prices by the individual grey dealers cheaper most of the times cos they don't have a shop so can trade off some profit margins. If you are not comfortable then it is better for you to send the watch to rsc for verification before payment.

If you find that it doesn't make sense to pay $22k for d blue then go for other options. Fyi, if you better think twice if you are exploring ap roo. It is 42 but wears bigger and it may not be comfortable for smaller wrist too.

Just my thoughts. Enjoy hunting.
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

thank you everyone for your inputs!

more opinions is certainly welcome!

Comment

Given that price tag I would not go for dssd. I would rather get a subc first, keep the remaining, enjoying the beauty of my sub while saving up for my next new love. The poison to get another one will come up very quickly. Perhaps by the time u start to neglect ur sub u had saved enough for ur next new love...

Be it grey individual or shop, buy the seller first before buying the watch... enjoy ur hunting ;p

Comment

Originally posted by creatureg4 View Post
          Given that price tag I would not go for dssd. I would rather get a subc first, keep the remaining, enjoying the beauty of my sub while saving up for my next new love. The poison to get another one will come up very quickly. Perhaps by the time u start to neglect ur sub u had saved enough for ur next new love...

Be it grey individual or shop, buy the seller first before buying the watch... enjoy ur hunting ;p
          this is so true. thanks for the advice!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X