How to wash rolex watch easiest way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Taxico,

I'm a little concern of shaking the container with the watch inside. Will it resultant in scratches forming?
    GMT 116710BLNR - Sep 2014

Comment

Tried the magic clean, it worked like magic. But for those stubborn grime. You need to still brush it out. Leave the parts over a longest time if the parts are all covered in black black grime.

But if you regularly wash your watch. Shouldn't need to go till the magic clean method. Only when the whole bracelet is caked with black grime at the connections or behind the clasp.

Comment

Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
        Wah mate! Clever way to save time. Wash yourself and the watch together lol
        Bro, nothing clever, just lazy and natural.....au natural, muayhahahaha......

Comment

Interesting isn't it?

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
          They go into the bath with me.
          Originally posted by taxico View Post
          they don't remove their watches except to shower.
          Interesting how different people treat their timepieces differently... in this case, wear and wash them differently...

Comment

Originally posted by Bryansim View Post
            I'm a little concern of shaking the container with the watch inside. Will it resultant in scratches forming?
            not in my experience. i would be more concerned about the movement than scratches. in any case, it's gentle shaking, not bartender shaking...
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

usually just make sure crown is screwed down properly rinse with water and use micro fiber dry it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X