Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which is the best band to go with rolex watch (sports mode only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in what way the watch is designed for?

for example, i do know that for some panerai models, there is the quick release pin which makes it easier to change strap. is it because of this, that is why owners of panerai change straps? what about those models that they don't come with quick release pin, the owners of those models still change straps.

as such is it because of the "culture" of the early panerai owners who change straps that makes it acceptable to change straps?

how about sinn watches? some models comes with tool and additional straps. some models have additional straps but no tool. but it does not seem to be as common compared to panerai.

how about tudor watches? some models also comes with additional straps. but no tools.

so is it because that it comes with the tool that makes it popular to change and/or it comes with additional straps that makes it a "culture" to change.

if rolex were to introduce a tool to ease the use of changing bracelet/straps, will rolex wearer change bracelet with straps?

there is a forum member who sells end links for certain rolex models, this will facilitate the use of leather straps,etc. there is a strap maker who makes end links that allows the use of nato strap to slip through.

Originally posted by BAR_Honda View Post
    I agree with taxico. Its the way the watch is designed for / meant for wearing.

Rolex only comes with its bracelet. That's it.

Pams comes with 2 straps (most of them) and strap/buckle change tool.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I still find it looks best on bracelet. I have tried it on leather strap. But I felt it like missing something after a while.

I realized the bracelet weight make a difference. I prefer the feel of steel on my wrist.

Comment

I stick with the original SS bracelet. Its already so comfortable and I don't have to worry about staining it.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerw78 View Post
          I still find it looks best on bracelet. I have tried it on leather strap. But I felt it like missing something after a while.

I realized the bracelet weight make a difference. I prefer the feel of steel on my wrist.
          Agree with you brother, except that the center polished links are scratch magnets 😅

Comment

my modern sub and gmt are worn on bracelets, my modern speedy pro is on an alligator, my vintage sub and day date are on JPM straps.

JPM straps are pretty awesome. they are 20x16mm, hand made italian, distressed, and come in a variety of finishes and colour. he supplies some very well known shops such as hodinkee, bulang&son, 10pastten, watchesbysjx.

highly recommend vintage owners go check his straps out.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X