Sub-ND vs Sub-GD (Got-Date)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-ND vs Sub-GD (Got-Date)

erhm, just curious to see how many people prefer which one.

I find that lots of sub-date for sale but only found 1 sub-ND for sale.

is it cos less people buy it or is it cs most people prefer to keep the sub-nd?

Thanks!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

to me, a watch besides telling time, the next most use function is date. so watch must have date. number 1 criteria for me.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Some people prefer a very clean look with no disruption to the Dial. Personally a watch to me, without a date is no good to me. I do enjoy the cyclops that helps me greating without straining me eyes.

Comment

I ever considered sub no date for the clean look and without cyclops, but quickly changed my mind. As sub date has better values and the date function is useful, especially true when I need to put a date next to my signature.

So, I prefer sub date.

Comment

thanks for the info.

but dunno why leh, really like the clean look without the cyclops. I need to really try both on before i make a conclusion.

btw, SD has no cyclops but heard its much thicker and hence doesnt sit that well on skinny wrists like me. I only tried SD once n turned out i pefere the GMTIIc thats why never get SD.

anyway, saw Sub-ND at Peng Hwee....selling for $5500!!! P series without the COSC...damn nice but price is crazy sia....
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I like it with date!!!

Comment

hmm from the looks of it, seems like the reason as to why there are less preowned sub-ND is because less people wanna buy it

Comment

Date.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

either the ND or SD for me.... don't really like the cyclops....

but i can tolerate the cyclops on a GMT2C though :P

Comment

heh... date or non date i also like.. so long as they are Rolex...

Comment

Originally posted by buaysaikum View Post
                      either the ND or SD for me.... don't really like the cyclops....

but i can tolerate the cyclops on a GMT2C though :P
                      Haha ya can tolerate the cyclops on gmtiic thats y bought it haha

Comment

ND for me.. love e clean look w/o e cyclops.

Comment

Originally posted by kusash View Post
                          ND for me.. love e clean look w/o e cyclops.
                          same here, i like the clean look of the Sub ND, as it is no point for me to gt a Sub Date as i already gt Blusey, i Love Submariner, can wear for swimmng.
                          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                            same here, i like the clean look of the Sub ND, as it is no point for me to gt a Sub Date as i already gt Blusey, i Love Submariner, can wear for swimmng.
                            wah u really wear ur rollie go swim ah? hee hee..me don dare, only wear to work and shopping haha..anything rugged will switch back to casio..

really pei fu you people haha...

Comment

i'm a no date girl, coz like the look clean, unless a dweller since there is no eye on that
                              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X