Dssd servicing questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taxico View Post
    to save half the cost... if you were to add in the price of parts that RSC will replace for you (crown, tube, mainspring, all gaskets - there are A LOT of gaskets) + a polish (included in price of service at RSC), it is likely to be the same price.

but you get a watch that has not been properly pressure tested beyond 50-100m, old parts reused, suspect lube used, no 2 year international warranty, no free timing adjustments and free pressure proofing during warranty period.

most importantly, the watch case will likely not be closed at the correct torque nor serviced in the right environment.

is it worth it to save $450?
    RSC provides another 2 years warranty after your servicing with them? Interesting..... Are they encouraging owners to send in that rolex every 2 years? And I guess this is applicable to all Rolex models?

Comment

Originally posted by Babolat View Post
      RSC provides another 2 years warranty after your servicing with them? Interesting..... Are they encouraging owners to send in that rolex every 2 years? And I guess this is applicable to all Rolex models?
      vintage models may have different warranty conditions depending on what your requests to RSC/RASC are, but generally applicable to most (esp modern) models.

it was previously warranted for 1 year. warranty is still valid internationally.

rolex does not expect you to service it every 2 years. nobody does that... i hope!
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

So how often do you guys send in your watch for servicing???

Or just wait till the watch stop then send in?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X