how to identify series of watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to identify series of watch

i generally notice how we identify the series of the watch is based on the tag that is tagged to the watch, as well as the gurantee card that comes with it.

however can we know, just by looking at the watch itself, what series it belongs to?

the reason i am asking is because a m-series watch can be tagged with a v-series tag and gurantee card, and sold at a v-series price

anyone any comments?

serial number of the watch should match that on the card.

otherwise think have to rely on your knowledge like what series got wat thing, etc etc..but not very accurate as some series have the exact same features. Eg M and V, etc
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

are you able to find any series number on the watch itself?

Comment

mine is engraved at the 6 o'clock chapter ring area
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

No prob to verify your own with those newer models/series since there's an engraved serial no. in the watch case. They are the later 'Z' series, most 'M' and 'V' series. Otherwise, I don't think got tell-tale signs.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X