increaing number of SDs for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increaing number of SDs for sale?

Wow, I counted 6 just on page 1 of the sales section.

M, V, Y, F, D...

as well as another local watch forum (dun dare list later tio ban ban) also have a few for sale. Looked at preowned shops also got quite a number for sale. Major Glut!!!

and price also plummeting as compared to a month back. at 6.2k or so also like no one interested...i tht quite good pricing wat.

had the economy suddenly turn bad that much?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

I think it's more that demand has plummet n those who bought hoping to cash in after the discon but sadly for them, the heat nose dived.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

but in the first place there have already been tons of SD prior to it being discontinued.

Hence, it would never have been able to cash in in the first place. At least IMO
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        i am thinking of buying one to keep.....but yet to make up my mind yet. cos setting aside some fund to buy pam233.

but if SD price drop further...i might just get it.
        what would be a reasonable price?

but keep...hmm don think will increase in value cos too many out there le....for me, will buy if i wanna wear it

Comment

well, the last M series SD, 7k brand new from Hour Glass last yr.

so i suppose 6k for M series should be a reasonable price. but that is what i think only hor. sellers of SD...pls dun come after me. u can sell at any price u want.
          quote first

i call this borrow dagger kill seller!!

Comment

ok objective achieved. Can lock this thread liao :P

jking...

Comment

coming from a super noob when it comes to rolex,

i would rather buy new subs compared with older SDs at current prices.

I mean after all, looks pretty much the same and some may prefer the cyclops and green/blue bezel on the subs.
              (theres too many alternatives to the SD....GMT, SUB.....)

Just imho, if anyone who cant stands my view, just take it as BS.

Comment

well, the last M series SD, 7k brand new from Hour Glass last yr.

so i suppose 6k for M series should be a reasonable price. but that is what i think only hor. sellers of SD...pls dun come after me. u can sell at any price u want.
                now i hav to come after you

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

...& followed by the Sub LV ... & rest...
                  this is just the beginning a few more CNY will tell.

Comment

yeah, was going to say Sub LV also popping out so many....hmmmm

finnsim
                    Rolex SD "m" series
                    Omega Speedmaster
                    PAM 164K

Comment

And it's not just here that you see many SDs. If you visit pre-own watch shops in Chinatown, or wherever that carry ROLEXes, you'll be amazed to see sooooo many SDs, and even Subs .
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

haha....u cannot do that. u might need my help to buy prada bag for u next week when i am in Hong Kong, remember?
                        So gd. Cheaper? Me oso interested

Comment

The prada outlet at ap lei chau nothing much. hope u can find what u're looking for. If there's something u fancy there, agree prices are damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            ok objective achieved. Can lock this thread liao :P

jking...
                            You scared I come in and talk to you isit
                            Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

i am not sure abt the prada bag that darkei wanted me to get for him is cheaper...but many other stuff that i am planning to buy from prada warehouse is definitely much much cheaper in Hong Kong.

prada shoe that cost 800 to 1k, the prada warehouse is selling at around 70% off. got other items like shirts, belts, etc too.
                              Have fun. Oh anyway...the 1 at the Horizon building has a wide selection of shoes,range from Ferragamo,Gucci, Prada etc all have...but still you must go to Space warehouse first.

haha....u cannot do that. u might need my help to buy prada bag for u next week when i am in Hong Kong, remember?
                              Oh...but sian my bag not sold yet...cannot buy at this rate

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X