No announcement yet.

Polish using foam nail buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks TS for sharing the info. Really great info !!!

Comment

Think I didn't get fine enough, I didn't get the bright buff. Might try buying another one.

Originally posted by badass09 View Post
      Great... let us know the outcome bro.. gd luck...

Comment

Glad it find good use to you. Goodbye to the days of fine scratches. Your watches can fetch better values if you take care of it

Comment

Originally posted by glay78 View Post
          Think I didn't get fine enough, I didn't get the bright buff. Might try buying another one.
          Bro, I bought those with 3 polishing phase . You need to trial and error a few model to see which fit you. I usually bought different pricing foam buffer to try, maybe the ladies are expert to advice but it eliminate some of the fine scratches for sure. The deep one will minimize the appearance but wont solve such scratches which need machine. A good tool for user that take care of the watches with fine scratches. I add on with cape cod clothes to do the fine polishing. It was good on the eye after that and enhance values to your watch. enjoy

Comment

Do you all use the coarser side or the finer side ?

Comment

Originally posted by astonchow View Post
              Do you all use the coarser side or the finer side ?
              I use the coarse side to eliminate the scratches and use the finer side to polish it.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Personally, I would prefer to leave the scratches on the watch. More appealing to me and I don't have to worry about scratching if further.

Comment

Originally posted by Choo Yao Chuen View Post
                  Thanks for sharing.

Personally, I would prefer to leave the scratches on the watch. More appealing to me and I don't have to worry about scratching if further.

I can imagine what you think of the foam buffer. It doesn't take much time and need some passion to do it else it is ok to leave it as it is. The point here is this is a saviour in my perception that you do not to subject to heavy metal removal and the cost which you can DIY. Best finding I found for rolex.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X