No announcement yet.

Aren't you sick of Rolex watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to be sick of Rolexes when there are so many models to buy from and resources are only so limited.

Comment

Yup ! Rolex is making me sick. i can't stop thinking abt it every time and non-stop buying even i m drop dead broke.

I m so sick that i really need a string therapy sessions to save me from this Rolex Vortex...i m sucker, i so weak
      New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
      1) Yach-Master (16622)
      2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
      3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
      The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
      I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

Not really. It really depends on where you are in your life experiences. For some, it is an attainment of a goal; for others, its just another time piece. I am sure there will other watches out then that will set your heart fluttering; until then, I wish you many hours of fun with your loved ones and time pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by dezy View Post
          Just to add I have a sea master that fog up not even 0 degree condition... My gmt2 survive harsher conditions and keep its time without any damn issue for 15yrs From -10 to 35 degrees in thermal and pressure shock environment. Fyi, watch had never been service....

Try to do this on a Patek, Pam, AP in that same density ie oyster case size...... It'll crack. Lol.
          Wa....inspiring!
          Now you made me love my already beloved GMT Master II; even more!

Comment

i will get sick if i don't have Rolex in my collection....... :P

Comment

Love Rolex all the time with distinct brand. Never sick of it instead lack of money...

Comment

I just bought my first Rolex recently and i like it so much that it has become my daily wear. I will buy more different model in the future if I have spare cash.

Comment

Originally posted by asus View Post
                  I just bought my first Rolex recently and i like it so much that it has become my daily wear. I will buy more different model in the future if I have spare cash.
                  Welcome to the best watch brand in the world.. start saving for the second one pal

Comment

I'm glad that you sold off the watches, since you are more concern about who is wearing what rather than appreciating a timepiece.
                    One thing for sure is that the auntie or uncles or rotten gamblers u mentioned etc appreciate the watch more than you.

No offence but a Rolex deserves a better owner.
                    Current:

Seiko SRP639
                    Bell & Ross BR03-92
                    Rolex Sub 116610 LV
                    Rolex Sub 16610 LV
                    Rolex AirKing 14000 (Dad's baby)

My Looooong Wish List:

Rolex AirKing 14000 (Yup another one for myself)
                    Rolex Milgauss GV 116400GV
                    Rolex Sub 116613LN
                    Rolex GMT Master II 116713LN
                    Rolex Sub 116619 LB
                    Rolex Daytona 116515LN

Comment

• Originally posted by melburn View Post
                      No offence but a Rolex deserves a better owner.
                      I suppose the "no offence....a better owner" is pointing to the OP rather than the aunties and uncles yah?

Comment

• Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
                        I suppose the "no offence....a better owner" is pointing to the OP rather than the aunties and uncles yah?
                        Just feel that at least the uncles and aunties appreciate what they have.

Current:

Seiko SRP639
                        Bell & Ross BR03-92
                        Rolex Sub 116610 LV
                        Rolex Sub 16610 LV
                        Rolex AirKing 14000 (Dad's baby)

My Looooong Wish List:

Rolex AirKing 14000 (Yup another one for myself)
                        Rolex Milgauss GV 116400GV
                        Rolex Sub 116613LN
                        Rolex GMT Master II 116713LN
                        Rolex Sub 116619 LB
                        Rolex Daytona 116515LN

Comment

• Originally posted by melburn View Post
                          Just feel that at least the uncles and aunties appreciate what they have.

Comment

• there will be division between 2 camps:

One will continue to worship the brand and continue to lust after a rolex whether they can afford or not. Eat bread drink water stay at home save money lor.

And the other will brand it as a very entry level middle class watchmaker and drop it altogether
                            whether they can afford or not. Might be a case of sour grapes if cannot afford, or maybe a natural evolution of aspirations towards higher brands.

One thing's for sure. When everyone is in the market for a rolex, i'm getting out...
                            "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

• something else to share

a colleague of mine saw me surfing sgrolexclub and i showed her some examples of rolex divers and 47mm panerais.

Her comment was:" these watches are machiam for people who are just starting off with life".

I was stunned by her comment.
                              "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

• Originally posted by dark.magnet View Post
                                something else to share

a colleague of mine saw me surfing sgrolexclub and i showed her some examples of rolex divers and 47mm panerais.

Her comment was:" these watches are machiam for people who are just starting off with life".

I was stunned by her comment.
                                Don't really understand the underlining statement from your colleague. Too cheap or?
                                Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X