No announcement yet.

Help! Wondering what to do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to me the solution is clear - sell at a loss, minimise the loss as much as possible.
    pssst, i offer S$500.00 cash for your E2...
    jokes aside, most of the old birds have already advised you as to what a potential buyer of your E2 will think. you cannot run away from the fact that you are not a AD. As some other members have stated in other threads, even with a diff of S$400-S$700, they rather pay the extra monies and buy from a AD so if you rather have cash than to keep the E2, you have to sell at a loss, only question is how much you can minimise your loss.
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Hey, if it's 6k or less, I'd be interested!!

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        Guys u are all missing his main point! He is boasting that he has a superb wife! $&@""&$$&@"@$.

not boastinglah, bro.....just very pleasantly surprised. Probably I have been talking about it too much and she was sick of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          wah liew!! this statement power!! i rikes!!
          I agree - I SHOULD have turned the situation my way and perhaps 'reap' the benefits for many days after that!

Comment

Bro alfasud14 you are also a funny character. Since you have been talking about GMT II C to your most thoughtful wife then why did you end up purchasing an Explorer II
            Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

I also talked a lot about the Daytona WG and AP Royal Oak. I guess there was a limit to her love and generousity too! So the GMT IIC was the cheaper option.
              On my part, Mappin & Webb in Heathrow only had the Exp II and I guess, having 'wanting' a Rolex for so long, it became the tipping point. Or others might call, an impulse buy!!
              Regardless, they are both lovely watches.

Comment

IMO u shld quickly sell it off. Wont lose tat much. Either sell 2 own friend or family or relative. Lose abit but got cash, can earn more cash by investing or save to earn interest.

Comment

I second that!!! But like we all believe he has to price it correctly else his gonna be stuck.

However the above said is IMHO
                  Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Originally posted by alfasud14 View Post
                    I also talked a lot about the Daytona WG and AP Royal Oak. I guess there was a limit to her love and generousity too! So the GMT IIC was the cheaper option.
                    On my part, Mappin & Webb in Heathrow only had the Exp II and I guess, having 'wanting' a Rolex for so long, it became the tipping point. Or others might call, an impulse buy!!
                    Regardless, they are both lovely watches.

wah later she see ur post.............

quote first
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thank you all for your input. I heard what you are saying. Let me make one more attempt.
                      All interested parties please see the post in the Sales forum. Thanks!

Comment

PI is selling about 10% cheaper than AD, so for pre-owned people are looking at 15% or more....

Currently is buyer's market, bargain hunting is the game of today.

Being observed that some ADs are organizing private sale, and prices are 20% to 40% cheaper..... BNIB some more...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                        SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                        SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                        SS SD,
                        SS YM,
                        SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Hi Alfasud14 bro,
                          Both are great timepieces of different breeds. My 0.02, if I'm in your shoe, I'll keep both, don't think you'll wanna put your semi bling bling GMT2c on during your rough out activities right? But the exp 2 fits the bill perfectly. However, the GMT2c is an elegant sports piece to go with your suit, your tux and all that dressy moments.. dun fret, its a good problem you have there, a blessing to be able to own both....

Comment

Take pleasure in using both watches for the coming years ! Both are great watches with different "Feel"...

When the time comes for u to get another watch.. your decision will reveal itself then......

Comment

If you want to recover the cost of purchase, I think is impossible.

If too painful for you to sell at a 'Lost', then you should just keep it. Any way ROLEX's value only appreciate at about 10 years

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                              SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                              SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                              SS SD,
                              SS YM,
                              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...