No announcement yet.

Purchase Rollie from Hobbylink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, who in the right mind would open a shop, pay rent, sell watch and play tricks?! hahaha... It is good to learn more here.

Tx to those who care to share.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

u like to try lucky plaza eletronics shops???there are many 'tricks' to see...hahaha....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Guys now you reminded me of PK the only preowned non Rolek AD shop in Singapore & Batam staff wear uniforms. They also got rent/PUB/staff salaries to pay...

Comment

hahaha..PK nowadays had huge range of bling bling rolexes...went pass there last friday on the way to top hour to see watches

Comment

Originally posted by LimTH View Post
            Hi guys,

Just wanna share my recent purchase from Mr Sam, Hobbylink.

I got my GMT Master II from him last week, Upright & Truthful person making a honest living.

Would not hesitate to deal with him again, if i have the money!!!

Cheers
            Hi Everyone,

A little something to share..

Went to Hobbylink today with a friend to get a Brand New, Sub NB for his wife.

Collected the watch on the spot, as for Warranty Card, was told to collect it tomorrow and that my friend's name will be shown..

Cheers
            A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Collected the watch on the spot, as for Warranty Card, was told to collect it tomorrow and that my friend's name will be shown..

Cheers
              errrrr, bro you brought your kawan to buy sub NB??!!? NB aka #%&*^@#

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Cheers
                wats sub NB? i tht have Sub ND and Sub-Date only kke
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  wats sub NB? i tht have Sub ND and Sub-Date only kke
                  Hi Brothers,

Yeap, just noticed that i've typed NB instead of No Date, ND

Don't penalise me already lah...

Hehehe
                  A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

Lucky Plaza electronics stores are one heck of a con if you are not careful. When I was much younger, I fell victim to one such shop and guess what they are still in business!

My case was not so bad, I took legal action on the shop and I won. Just the inconvinience of dealing with a horrible dealer.

Comment

Hmmz Sub NB? Sub No Bezel?

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
                        Lucky Plaza electronics stores are one heck of a con if you are not careful. When I was much younger, I fell victim to one such shop and guess what they are still in business!

My case was not so bad, I took legal action on the shop and I won. Just the inconvinience of dealing with a horrible dealer.
                        care to share what kind of legal actions????

Comment

Think mostly is go CASE. Sometimes shops misrepresented their products and with misrepresentation we can use legal action and also we need to consider the cost factor also.
                          Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Yeap it was 50 bucks at CASE. A bunch of us bought 5 mobile phones and then found our batteries were all fake, Lithium sticker on the outside but the was metal whatsoever (can't remember) and also the shop gave a local waranty on an export model which broke down the following mth and which they decided not to honor. So in the end they had to pay for the service renderred by the brand's service centre in Singapore.

Comment

But why you bought from them in the first place? Price must be cheaper, right? If not, why don't you go buy from Singtel, Starhub or M1? You want cheap, you want everything same... very difficult...

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
                              Yeap it was 50 bucks at CASE. A bunch of us bought 5 mobile phones and then found our batteries were all fake, Lithium sticker on the outside but the was metal whatsoever (can't remember) and also the shop gave a local waranty on an export model which broke down the following mth and which they decided not to honor. So in the end they had to pay for the service renderred by the brand's service centre in Singapore.

Comment

He want to be the first in sg to own that phone mah so buy export lor

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X