• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

人言可畏

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
      By the way....

I think the shop owner took the watch for servicing....

Nowadays according to one RSC lady, after you send the watch for serving... RSC provides a 'credit card' type of warranty...

I am not sure if it is the same as those in BNIB but I doubt so, there must be a diff....
      It's the size of a A5 paper..laminated 1...separate and different from the usual warranty

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi everyone..pls do not post assumptions on Watchlink/Hobbylink..im replying here because i m Sam's partner in the watch business..

Roger came down to purchase a Rollie from us..we told him he can get the watch AFTER we get it REGISTERED with RSC..thats to mean he is getting a Brand New Fully REGISTERED complete set Submariner with 2 Full years warranty from a local AD..not some service paper that is bandied around here..

If the watch is NOT Registered first ..it means there will be problems with Warranty claims when you sent it in the future..hope everything clears the air with my post..

B Regards
        Terence

Comment

Guys assumptions are very damaging in evey expects. If you have any doubts clarify it with the shop. Every business has their way of handling things and if you are not careful with what you are posting here, you just might end up getting "served" AKA SUED!!!
          Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

well...wad are lawyers for...hahaha....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Gd 2 clarify, learnt something today. Lack of info led to speculations. Cheers!

Comment

Hi Terrence,

Tks for the clarification as my earlier statement maybe a bit confusing. Sam is an honest dealer as recommended by my friend to purchase my Rollie from him as my friend has deal with him a couple of times already and they are in this business for many years as well. Trust me, Dina45, you can get the watch from him with no worry.

Tks.

Comment

Hi Roger,as far as i know Rolex Service Centre don't issue warranty card at all so does all the Rolex Authorized Distributors...

Comment

Hi Terrence,

Pls correct me if I am wrong. I believe the watch was brought down to RSC for registration as well as printing of the neccessary details on the warranty card like owner's name, location, watch serial no, date purchase, etc.

Tks.

Comment

Hi Roger,

Tks for the feedback. Seems that watchlink is a trusted dealer. I may consider purchasing from them. But I saw from somewhere that they are actually selling pre-own watch (BNIB). Pls do let me know whether the watch warranty card is indicating your own name or someone else name (although its BNIB) as well as the date is your actual date of purchase once you collected your watch. I would then decide my next action .... Hehe ....

Tks again.

Comment

why don you guys call them directly keke..then can get first hand info from the shop mah....
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by rogerlee12 View Post
                          Hi Terrence,

Pls correct me if I am wrong. I believe the watch was brought down to RSC for registration as well as printing of the neccessary details on the warranty card like owner's name, location, watch serial no, date purchase, etc.

Tks.
                          Hi Roger..
                          what we do is after collecting a deposit under your Name from you..we'll submit your Name through our local AD..your watch is then written with your name and date of purchase on it..the warranty card comes pre -printed with the watch s/no..model no..Location no..
                          Subsequently..the warranty card is photostated with all details of the new owner by the AD who''ll send it to RSC for record keeping..

Hope this clears the air for everyone..

Thank you....

Comment

Hi all! Somehow I felt that this incident has shown the need for the forum and various feedback from enthusiasts who frequent here. While in this case we have a genuine and trustworthy dealer(Hobblylink), we also have people who may have found new info from the various questions that have came up.There maybe a day whereby someone is being misled by a not so great dealer/seller and comes here for advise.

The best bet is always ask when you don't know and don't be afraid to seek more info no matter who you're doing with, a good dealer/seller will be at hand to set you at peace, if not, you have the good lads here to help you

As for Hobbylink, I have dealt with them and so have my business associates. They are a good bunch.

Comment

well said as usual...
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hobby link is a reputable shop. The owner Sam is a trustable and honest guy.

You want cheap watch get from there. But if you want warranty or cert instantly then get from Rolex AD.

Don't trust then don't buy. Don't buy already then ask.

Buyer should do research first then buy.

As what I know All BNIB watches will come with warranty card together when you buy them and there should be no excuse for delay in receiving the warranty card. Unless the watch is a consigned or oversea watch.
                                [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
                                [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
                                Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
                                Panerai Pam115G
                                Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
                                Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
                                Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
                                Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...