No announcement yet.

Purchase Rollie from Hobbylink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually attitude bad also suck thumb have to go keke....
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by rogerlee12 View Post
      I have read that the RSC staffs attitude is bad if we are taking Rollie there for authentication check. May I know how true it is and has anyone brought your rollie to RSC recently. Pls feedback.
      If you kena they PMS yes lor..hahaaha...

not really lah, bro you pay $75 for authentication and that's $$ you know...u shld get a smile at the minimum.
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I have read that the RSC staffs attitude is bad if we are taking Rollie there for authentication check. May I know how true it is and has anyone brought your rollie to RSC recently. Pls feedback.
        first of all, what is yr budget for this rolex? Do some legwork and ask around in Rolex ADs like hourglass, cortina, tai hong hung, kee hing hung for prices of the sub model that u r looking at. after you have checked the prices and made a subsequent comparison, ask yrself if the price difference is worth all the "mental trauma" that u r currently undergoing.

from your queries, u hv quite a number of issues such as authenticity followed by verification@rsc and then some. why care abt the attitude of the receptionist when it's the authenticity of the watch that matters most to you? when it comes to excellent customer service, the attitude of Ball staff is unmatched but then again, it's my personal judgement call.

my take is to buy from AD. u would not have to ponder over issues of authenticity or spend additional $ on verification & any other potential issues that will no doubt make u lose plenty of sleep. health over $$$.

rolex watches are for u to enjoy, not to make u paranoid.
        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
        "Foreign affections"
        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
        What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          I think it is better for you to find out yourself and I do not think it is true in all cases.
          +1. my experience@rsc, albeit only a handful, has thus far been very good.
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            first of all, what is yr budget for this rolex? Do some legwork and ask around in Rolex ADs like hourglass, cortina, tai hong hung, kee hing hung for prices of the sub model that u r looking at. after you have checked the prices and made a subsequent comparison, ask yrself if the price difference is worth all the "mental trauma" that u r currently undergoing.

from your queries, u hv quite a number of issues such as authenticity followed by verification@rsc and then some. why care abt the attitude of the receptionist when it's the authenticity of the watch that matters most to you? when it comes to excellent customer service, the attitude of Ball staff is unmatched but then again, it's my personal judgement call.

my take is to buy from AD. u would not have to ponder over issues of authenticity or spend additional $ on verification & any other potential issues that will no doubt make u lose plenty of sleep. health over $$$.

rolex watches are for u to enjoy, not to make u paranoid.

Very good and tactful..

Comment

never had bad service from RSC after so many years. to me is that if u need to authenticate, there is only one place. even if they give u attitude, u are still stuck.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                never had bad service from RSC after so many years. to me is that if u need to authenticate, there is only one place. even if they give u attitude, u are still stuck.
                yeah precisely...thats the reality of this world..keke..so buy from AD better :P
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

When I went there the last time to authenticate my watch, they are very friendly lei.... still ask me to take a brochure, have a seat....

The 2nd time I went there for a quotation, I took a seat, she even automatically pass me a Cellini brochure... Not bad what.....

Comment

i went to collect my watch from RSC couples of weeks ago, service is good, i should say, i even asked them to take out the Milgauss ( sorry if the spelling is wrong ) for me to try on. So far, no complaint regarding service of RSC.
                    My Small Collection :
                    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Was there to authenticate my watch last Tuesday, very professional and friendly, even after I declined to service my watch. For $75, you get a Rolex pouch, cloth, a smile & peace of mind.
                      H.Moser & Cie Mayu
                      Speedmaster Sandwich
                      SubC 116610
                      Daytona 16520

Comment

That's what happened when I have my Sub verified at RSC two week ago.

Told them the purpose at the counter, and was told that they only authenticate verbally, with a faint smile. Filled my name and contact on the paper bag. After 15 min, my name was called with Mr. in front. And, there come the golden word " This is a genuine Rolex" while the lady was holding the watch facing me with both hand.

Paid S$75. Received a little smile, a porch, a cleaning cloth and the Peace of Mind. With the most important requirement achieved and a very happy and excited mood, who care about the smiles.

From there, I never hand back the watch to the seller and paid cash for the deal.

I enjoyed the home work and the leg work I have done on the prices, so I am certain I got a ok price, and I have no regret. The rest is not important.

Comment

slightly OT - anyone can tell me if RSC is open on a Saturday? and what time are they open for? anyone knows? I need to do a verification this Saturday.
                          TIA!
                          Ender
                          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                          three times is enemy action and
                          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                          ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                            slightly OT - anyone can tell me if RSC is open on a Saturday? and what time are they open for? anyone knows? I need to do a verification this Saturday.
                            TIA!
                            Ender
                            open on Mon to Fri 10am to 7pm.

Comment

Yo .... got my first BN Sub with date from Hobbylink today afternoon ... Sam was very friendly and helpful and he offers quite a good deal for Rollie as well. I have paid a deposit but yet to collect my watch as he would need to bring down the Rollie to RSC for the warranty card certification/registration and can only collect it 1 to 2 days later. Hope that I can collect my first Rollie soonest.

Comment

congratulations!!!!

hope to see some pictures soon!!!

Yo .... got my first BN Sub with date from Hobbylink today afternoon ... Sam was very friendly and helpful and he offers quite a good deal for Rollie as well. I have paid a deposit but yet to collect my watch as he would need to bring down the Rollie to RSC for the warranty card certification/registration and can only collect it 1 to 2 days later. Hope that I can collect my first Rollie soonest.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X