No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some new pieces from jack road before at nakano broadway mall. Very good service.

Not so sure about prices of pre owned rollies. U can do a check on jack road website. They are rather open about their prices.
    elusive

Comment

Thanks, I also noted that they sell GMT II Pepsi and Coke as brand new pieces. Catered to their unique Japanese market perhaps.

Do they offer discounts , and if any , a rough percentage? I understand the tax savings is only 5 %.

Jam

Comment

@jam. Their prices are fixed iirc. For tourists there's only a 5% tax rebate.
        elusive

Comment

Buying Rolex in Japan

Hi, will gg to Japan and heard that prices of Rolex are good over there.
          I have visited sites like JackRoad and Housekihiroba. May I check if these are ADs and how reliable are these shops?

Also, what is the tax refund for Japan? I read some said 5% some said 10%.
          Inputs and advices from those who bought Rolex in Japan will appreciated!

Comment

Not sure but heard from friends that if buying used from some pawn shops can get good deals?

Comment

Jackroad is not an AD, they sell grey sets. so if you compare their price to a local SG grey dealer, whether pricing is better or not really depends on the specific model.

The ADs are usually in the big departmental stores or stand alone shops.

tax refund is 5% upfront. jackroad offers tax refund.

but one thing to note if u end up buying from ADs in the big departmental stores like takashimaya or isetan: recently these stores have been using tax refund agents to process the refunds (still on the spot, but just using an agent of doing it inhouse), and you get back only 4% instead of 5%/
              elusive

Comment

Is it cheaper to get a date just in Japan now? To be more precise in Hokkaido.

Comment

Should be cheaper in general .. even from the local AD.
                  Rolex Submariner 116613LN
                  Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79220R

Comment

Any idea how cheap?

Comment

try jackroad or kame kichi in nagano. I was there last year and will be going there again next week. great experience, very friendly and patient to serve customer like overseas visitors

Comment

around 5-10%

Comment

Originally posted by elan View Post
                          try jackroad or kame kichi in nagano. I was there last year and will be going there again next week. great experience, very friendly and patient to serve customer like overseas visitors
                          Just to add on that these are grey dealers and not AD. Their prices are somewhat close to grey prices in SG.

It's worthwhile checking out the ADs e.g. isetan, taka, etc. The prices of certain models eg 116610LN and LV are better than jackroad.
                          elusive

Comment

Originally posted by Javincho
                            How much estimated for black n green sub? Thanks as may be going japan in june
                            u mean the discontinued 16610LV (black dial green bezel)? u can check out jackroad website for the prices.
                            elusive

Comment

Any bro here can help. Copied this from housekihiroba.jp, there is also many other website that have similar price tag.

販売価格 1,270,000円(税込)
                              参考定価 1,123,200円(税込)

When i google translate it became:

Selling price 1,270,000 yen (tax included)
                              Reference Price 1,123,200 yen (tax included)

So exactly what price is the website selling? Different people can interpret it differently, any bro with experience can share share? Thanks.

Comment

my guess is selling price at 1,270,000yen, its above the recommended retail price.. the watch might be very popular/rare and you have to pay a premium above the RRP for it..

Originally posted by saber View Post
                                Any bro here can help. Copied this from housekihiroba.jp, there is also many other website that have similar price tag.

販売価格 1,270,000円(税込)
                                参考定価 1,123,200円(税込)

When i google translate it became:

Selling price 1,270,000 yen (tax included)
                                Reference Price 1,123,200 yen (tax included)

So exactly what price is the website selling? Different people can interpret it differently, any bro with experience can share share? Thanks.
                                Currently Own
                                Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610LN - May 2014

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X