Special Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Report

Wonder if any of u came across a watch magazine called "Revolution". There is a special report (actually a 7pg write-up) on Rolex, on how it is manufactured. It is oso the 1st time Rolex opened up its factory to journalists to visit & allow a write-up. The report is from pg 238-288. I guarantee any of u here read sure feel 'high' 1. Te report used te GMT MII as field test. Thre's also 12 listed items at te last pg abt Rolex tat some of us here may nt knw but SHOULD knw. I was delightedly surprised at the last item & I quote:

"Rolex watches feature the only widely industrialized movements where date can be adjusted regardless of the position of the watch's hour hands. In almost all other watches, when the hands are between 9am to 3am, adjusting the date can result in serious damage to the watch. Not so for a Rolex - a further example of Rolex's dedication to useful innovation."

The Crown Of Achievement

the soft copy is available at horomundi.com........
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

... hey thanks man! I nearly wanted to type the report for u all..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        ... hey thanks man! I nearly wanted to type the report for u all..
        Aiyoh...ohlins why u tell him..

Let him do some work and contribute la

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Waa.. U really think i gonna type ah! Seven pgs leh!! Was jus kidding when i said i gonna type. But if got pple pay me, then i may consider lor. Wan to earn mre money for next watch la..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

haha.... if use an manual typewriter than must be really klassik liao lor haha
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

link

just posting a link to it for folks interested http://www.horomundi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3577

cheers
              raph

Comment

Ya ya.. tats te 1 la! Thanks man!!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by raphmeister View Post
                  just posting a link to it for folks interested http://www.horomundi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3577

cheers
                  raph
                  thanks for the informative link, was looking high and low for it

Comment

Ahhh...tks...was looking for it high and low also. Dunno where to find

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Ahhh...tks...was looking for it high and low also. Dunno where to find
                      difference of 2 mins within our postings....great minds look for things alike

Comment

happy to help..check this one too...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...8374&rid=37998

cool info

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
                          difference of 2 mins within our postings....great minds look for things alike
                          Hahaha...I went to the site that ohlins said,but it was the homepage and the things there so luan...sian already dun find...hahaha

Comment

haha adults liao mah........ so i only refer the site but not url..........

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                              haha adults liao mah........ so i only refer the site but not url..........
                              Save the trouble of finding wad...hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X