bad service at khh chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vince_hiro View Post
    bro feilong108 maybe u should try wearing a t-shirt and shorts with a full gold rolex datejust or a DD and walk in. maybe they see your bling bling on your hand den they give u a super good services. haha....
    don see the point why we have to do that in order to get 'service'
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      well...i ask for the prices and what i get were cold stares...hahaha...i simply stroll out within 5mins....total waste of my time...
      i don mind such treatment. Help me save money!!!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• hahaha..i was wearing my T/T datejust with aftermarket diamond bezel....dun help at all....hahaha....i tink time to get the old old day date out liao...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• old old DD, you mean the 1803 mah? Wo... always aiming on the DD. How I wish I own a DD now. haha
          Dream List :
          Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

• hehehe..grandfather left to me de..lol....safe queen
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

which chinatown building? ppl park plaza?

Comment

• Originally posted by michelle View Post
                which chinatown building? ppl park plaza?
                people park complex.

Comment

• Went to KHH on Sunday with my wifey, wanted to check out the new Sub...really want to buy this 'baby'.

Went in the shop, no other customer inside.

I had to call the sales guy(as they were to pre-occupied talking to each other) and told him that I wanted to see the new Sub.

Up to this point not one 'word' from his mouth.

Takes out the Sub and places it on the display tray...still he has not said anything.

I pick up the Sub, check it out....just waiting for this 'idiot' to do his sales pitch...still nothing comes out from his mouth.

I put the watch back down on the display tray, than ask how much?

The 'idiot' takes out his calculator...press here press there and finally his golden mouth opens but only to tell me the price and nothing more.

I said thanks and left.

Jeez, what are these people thinking?

By the way, even though me and wifey both wearing t-shirt, shorts and slippers....I was wearing my GMT IIC and she was wearing her ladies DD with diamond bezel and diamond dial.....I thought this would at least give these people a clue...but noooo!!!

Anyway, seems they cannot be bothered with walk-in-customers....can only assume that they are doing enough dealer-to-dealer business and thus attending to walk-in-customers must be truly a waste of time.

I suppose their deal with Rolex requires them to have a retail shop and also be open for business....and they at least seem to be fulfilling that part!!

Comment

• Maybe they know that Rolex price going to increase 1st of Oct that's why not interested to do ur sales...

Comment

• Originally posted by angry View Post
                      Maybe they know that Rolex price going to increase 1st of Oct that's why not interested to do ur sales...
                      Maybe but I doubt so, considering the number of bad reports on them so far.

Comment

• someone dare to post this link to the AD in question? . maybe then, will ADs start to pull up their socks
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Whether it's good or bad, ROLEX sells itself and there is little (even no) effort needed to sell their watches. If you have "AD contacts" to enquire, out of the many brands they carry in a shop, ROLEX is one that gives them little/no commission, but yields the most/highest sales. So, like it or not, this translates to some attitudes we were getting from few "bad eggs". No point losing sleep over this bad service. But its good of you to share with the community.

Cheers!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• nooooo... this thread refreshes memory of my bad experiences with them again
                            Simplicity, an encapsulation of complexity.

Comment

• yeah!! TS is here to keep this thread alive...i think seriously speaking, this AD shd just jolly close shop!!

ever since that incident of mine, i have never stepped into that bloody shop anymore !!

Comment

• like i said earlier, if you want real change, someone go and email this thread to the company
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X