No announcement yet.

bad service at khh chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha..in Singapore where got such thing as gd customer service from ADs...i dun even know it exist over here....i bought mine from overseas too...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i dont mean to be rude, but singaporeans in retail jobs have no idea about customer service . I have worked in retail, so I know what CS is. Having just said that, there are some who provide very nice CS. So a good or lousy SA is purely dependent on the mood the fella is in.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

true true... in states, there are many many companies offer no question asked refund policy... you return them things, they still smile at you... Good CS? I don't know....

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        i dont mean to be rude, but singaporeans in retail jobs have no idea about customer service . I have worked in retail, so I know what CS is. Having just said that, there are some who provide very nice CS. So a good or lousy SA is purely dependent on the mood the fella is in.

Comment

CS haiz...a longgggggggggggg way to go. Our SA shld learn from the Japanese CS no horse RUN! Dun buy also paiseh...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            true true... in states, there are many many companies offer no question asked refund policy... you return them things, they still smile at you... Good CS? I don't know....
            thats kinda silly, because the system is open to abuse. Just imagine, you buy something, use it, return it.... best part, you get 100% of your money back and a smile

At the end of the day, it is silly policies like this, that make it expensive for honest shoppers.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

The funny thing is that these companies always associate this policy with CS....

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              thats kinda silly, because the system is open to abuse. Just imagine, you buy something, use it, return it.... best part, you get 100% of your money back and a smile

At the end of the day, it is silly policies like this, that make it expensive for honest shoppers.

Comment

The funny thing is that these companies always associate this policy with CS....
                this is what i heard from my girlfriend living in states...cosmetics buy used return full refund,no questions ask! Now in sg,only IKEA got this 100% full refund but got questions asked.

Comment

I wonder if I can return the hotdog I bought from Ikea a month ago??? Forgot to eat it....

Originally posted by louie View Post
                  this is what i heard from my girlfriend living in states...cosmetics buy used return full refund,no questions ask! Now in sg,only IKEA got this 100% full refund but got questions asked.

Comment

I wonder if I can return the hotdog I bought from Ikea a month ago??? Forgot to eat it....
                    CAN!! you return it to the counter indian aunty ask for refund! On top of the refund maybe got 2 FREE fried fish balls!

Comment

Ok ok...

I can smell triton...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      CAN!! you return it to the counter indian aunty ask for refund! On top of the refund maybe got 2 FREE fried fish balls!

Comment

triton! he started hotdog first!!

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                          You are refering to ROLEX only right?
                          isnt this a rolex thread?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          And I disagree.
                          you have a right to disagree... of cos.

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                          IIRC , KHH and WP under same management .
                          yes .... they operate independently though...

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          well...diff ppl will have diff experiences...just live and let live...
                          yes of cos

and i have rec very good service from KHH.....

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                          +1.

KHH's pricing seriously sucks big time, simply put: they should have lost the license to sell rolex watches long time ago. not sure how on earth they lasted so long.
                          well i have gotten good prices from them...... so they dun suck all the time.
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

since you all know is going already, then you all know what to do already
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

KHH - good service & good price

The service is excellent............so is the service............so is the price.......

Price always competitive.cheaper by a few hundred everytime i compare prices before buying..........Once I bought a friend to buy a watch, spent 4 hours there, eventually my friend bought a Yatchmaster Half God, the lady served her non-stop, my friend tried more than 20 watches..........

Even the first time, a few years ago when I have not bought anything from them, they served me 1 hour before I made my first purchase............

Comment

You guys are one hell tough customers....

Originally posted by Lgoh View Post
                                The service is excellent............so is the service............so is the price.......

Price always competitive.cheaper by a few hundred everytime i compare prices before buying..........Once I bought a friend to buy a watch, spent 4 hours there, eventually my friend bought a Yatchmaster Half God, the lady served her non-stop, my friend tried more than 20 watches..........

Even the first time, a few years ago when I have not bought anything from them, they served me 1 hour before I made my first purchase............

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X