bad service at khh chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad service at khh chinatown

was there just now checking prices. was served by a guy there with a very lousy attitude. damn piss there were two ladies beside who just kept quiet. with such attitude, no wonder there is no customer in the shop. gng to boycott this place liao. anyone know this guy name ?

Originally posted by foofam77 View Post
    was there just now checking prices. was served by a guy there with a very lousy attitude. damn piss there were two ladies beside who just kept quiet. with such attitude, no wonder there is no customer in the shop. gng to boycott this place liao. anyone know this guy name ?
    ts,care to elaborate situation?

Comment

I also want to kpo... share share the experience.

Comment

what happened? what happened? tell me...

Comment

well the feeling i got from the people there is..take it or leave it attitude...totally zero sense of customer service!

maybe see me young wearing t-shirt and jeans, hence give me that type of customer service...haha...

but seriously, if he can give me a good price, i will str away whip out cash and give it to him..but alas...never give me good price never mind, the worst is this sort of attitude...

Comment

which model you was enquiring? you should have shown them the money... then they will

well the feeling i got from the people there is..take it or leave it attitude...totally zero sense of customer service!

maybe see me young wearing t-shirt and jeans, hence give me that type of customer service...haha...

but seriously, if he can give me a good price, i will str away whip out cash and give it to him..but alas...never give me good price never mind, the worst is this sort of attitude...

Comment

how does that guy look?

Comment

I passed by the shop 2days back... jus window shop.. no customers leh.. n their sports series all nv display price...

Sub 116610LV
                PAM 0214

Comment

price display or nv display not important... more important is how much discount they offer...

Originally posted by gworx83 View Post
                  I passed by the shop 2days back... jus window shop.. no customers leh.. n their sports series all nv display price...

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
                    how does that guy look?
                    dark, short, no specs, lean...

Comment

He is having his period or he just got his pay cut??

Comment

cool down bro, suitation like this happened to me too many times...I'm too used to it, maybe I look like a poor man....no point getting angry over such ****!

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                          which model you was enquiring? you should have shown them the money... then they will
                          haha you're rite! ts nvr shown them his $$$$!

Comment

ah, i see.... he is like that one bro, judge ppl by the look and dress.

anyway cool off... just give it a NEXT....

Comment

i also got bad experience there.
                              is a lady who serve me firs thing i walk into the shop she look at my wrist to see Wat watch i wearing.(not wearing watch that day). when i ask her about the SD she don't even bother to serve juz kept quiet and press the calculator and show me the price. really realistic.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X