bad service at khh chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Technically speaking...not true...there are HDBs behind 7 mile market though
    wah darkie i'm surprised you know where is 7 mile market...this is the old name the elderly ppl used to call that place.Do you know there is also 10 mile...

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    7 mile market where? '

later louie will come and , sure say,"you stay there also don't know..."

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      7 mile market where? '

later louie will come and , sure say,"you stay there also don't know..."
      Really wad! You stay there also dunno!

Beauty world there? there's this market? oh the 1 behind my school? the 1 got XMM eating 1? know where it is liao not?

Originally posted by louie View Post
      wah darkie i'm surprised you know where is 7 mile market...this is the old name the elderly ppl used to call that place.Do you know there is also 10 mile...

Hehe...

I happen to know that too

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• So Darkangel is an old XMM ??? how come he/she knows such things...

Rolex SD "m" series
        Omega Speedmaster
        PAM 164K

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Beauty world there? there's this market? oh the 1 behind my school? the 1 got XMM eating 1? know where it is liao not?

Hehe...

the HDB flats area is called toh yi

Comment

• oh yes yes... that end is close to bukit batok....

There is also some blocks at Adam road too...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Hehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              chop carrot price... uncle lau wearing what to shop?
              It my golfing day so it my old faithfull Casio G-Shock G8000.....
              *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Just to share my experience

i went with my mum to KHH on 1st may. when we got in, the sales was like scanning for what watches we wore (casio on that day though)
                i ask the SA whats the price of the milgause, he just walk over the the counter and DUMP the rolex catalog on the table, flip to the milgause page and ask 'which one you want' i pointed a one. He just punched in some figures on the calculator and said $xxxx.

well i said ok, and i ask wat about the yatch master, again he flip the catalogue and asked 'wat you want' I point to the mid size and he said... $xxxx. he didn't even bother to show us the actual thing even though he has it on display.

compared to dickson/ hour glass he SA is very helpful and even show you the watches that are 400+k

Comment

• Originally posted by mingyuan86 View Post
                  Just to share my experience

i went with my mum to KHH on 1st may. when we got in, the sales was like scanning for what watches we wore (casio on that day though)
                  i ask the SA whats the price of the milgause, he just walk over the the counter and DUMP the rolex catalog on the table, flip to the milgause page and ask 'which one you want' i pointed a one. He just punched in some figures on the calculator and said $xxxx.

well i said ok, and i ask wat about the yatch master, again he flip the catalogue and asked 'wat you want' I point to the mid size and he said... $xxxx. he didn't even bother to show us the actual thing even though he has it on display.

compared to dickson/ hour glass he SA is very helpful and even show you the watches that are 400+k
                  heee sounds very typical of shops in Chinatown area.

i always wear casio and shorts and t-shirt with slippers to go in rook c rook c...always tio this kinda treatment...but i guess they see tons of people like me who have no money to spend tats why they also sian liaoz
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                    heee sounds very typical of shops in Chinatown area.

i always wear casio and shorts and t-shirt with slippers to go in rook c rook c...always tio this kinda treatment...but i guess they see tons of people like me who have no money to spend tats why they also sian liaoz
                    treatment like this is normal to me, i'm so used to it now...on weekend i always short, t-shirt and not wearing watch...i will be a surprise if they serve me well....

Comment

• Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                      treatment like this is normal to me, i'm so used to it now...on weekend i always short, t-shirt and not wearing watch...i will be a surprise if they serve me well....
                      they like that treat me still no lost to them. They like that treat u they really lugi big time lol.
                      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Just to share..

Earlier in the day before I bought my watch from THH, I also went to KHH as it is the first shop up the escalator nearest to the entrance facing Chinatown MRT station exit. That day I purposely dressed in a plain t-shirt, short pants, slippers, and a side-sling bag loaded with cash prep for the purchase. Do not like those people before providing good services, already judge the book by its cover.

When I was about to go in, I was stopped by a middle age aunty. At first I thought she was the security guard, no smile but no uniform. It was until she asked me what model I was looking for. In quite surprised, she told me no need to go in, outside can see that model I want can already.

Wah... I was quite turn off, it was like afraid that I dirty their shop, can only see from outside. But then I gave her chance, thinking I may get a good discount here. And so, started negotiating the discounts without having a chance to touch and feel the watch!

Too bad, the most she is giving is 15% off, which is not I am happy with. Then she gave me the "cheh! you got no intention to buy, stop wasting our time" look.

So that was it, I proceed with the next AD, THH, and that salesman treated me like brother and gave me a much better discount without even me asking for it.
                        Simplicity, an encapsulation of complexity.

Comment

• ya lar.. sometime really turn off when given the "i don't think you can afford" look.. nvm lar.. as long as you have cash, you can buy from anyone that serve till you "song-song"..
                          I'm a super low-baller

Comment

• Originally posted by Muachee View Post
                            ya lar.. sometime really turn off when given the "i don't think you can afford" look.. nvm lar.. as long as you have cash, you can buy from anyone that serve till you "song-song"..
                            Fully agree....if they dont deserve to earn our $$$...just walk away....
                            My Small Collection :
                            GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                            JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                            Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                            Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                            Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                            PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                            BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• Originally posted by weizhen77 View Post
                              Just to share..

Earlier in the day before I bought my watch from THH, I also went to KHH as it is the first shop up the escalator nearest to the entrance facing Chinatown MRT station exit. That day I purposely dressed in a plain t-shirt, short pants, slippers, and a side-sling bag loaded with cash prep for the purchase. Do not like those people before providing good services, already judge the book by its cover.

When I was about to go in, I was stopped by a middle age aunty. At first I thought she was the security guard, no smile but no uniform. It was until she asked me what model I was looking for. In quite surprised, she told me no need to go in, outside can see that model I want can already.

Wah... I was quite turn off, it was like afraid that I dirty their shop, can only see from outside. But then I gave her chance, thinking I may get a good discount here. And so, started negotiating the discounts without having a chance to touch and feel the watch!

Too bad, the most she is giving is 15% off, which is not I am happy with. Then she gave me the "cheh! you got no intention to buy, stop wasting our time" look.

So that was it, I proceed with the next AD, THH, and that salesman treated me like brother and gave me a much better discount without even me asking for it.
                              why the fuss, go back with the new watch strapped to your hand, enquire prices in a very sarcastic tone

im surprised that even in today's economy, they still judging prematurely.

may i add that maybe you shoot them an email, and point them to this thread
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                                why the fuss, go back with the new watch strapped to your hand, enquire prices in a very sarcastic tone

im surprised that even in today's economy, they still judging prematurely.

may i add that maybe you shoot them an email, and point them to this thread
                                Well, unfortunately, in Sg, it seems like the mentality of the sales people, especially those in high end brand still thinks that customer "should" be dressed to reflect their buying power.

But they forgot that on weekend or our rest days, most people prefer to dress very causually, maybe some may say "sloppily". So in the end, unless you are those " die die must buy this from here" type, I would strongly suggest you do your purchase in other outlet.

On the other hand, my experience is that if you appear confident and exchange greetings with the sales people in these high end boutique, they tend to be friendlier and you can see more smiles on their " twenty-five cents face".

So, by all means, dressed as u like.....u are the customer ( except places where they specify dress code )....but, show the sales people the basic respect, and hopefully, you will have more fun shopping...else, just boycott the shop....
                                My Small Collection :
                                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X