bad service at khh chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louie View Post
    this is a GOOD one! make him busy one hour and gian gian than last min put dwn the watch and say yalor you're rite! indeed very expensive no wonder nobody buy one...
    waste his time and go to another SE , just to show him, not to talk cock to customers
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Just avoid the shop and go to other, got money others will welcome you.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
      SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
      SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
      SS SD,
      SS YM,
      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Is it wear bermuda shorts no money to buy ?

Was at People Park KHH, just had a round of golf, foot reflex and was trying to pamper myself for playing badly maybe check the new GMT or the SS DJ price.

Was standing there looking and about to walk in to ask ( 60% want to buy ) saw a man standing there...he look at me from head to toe... i Just turn away....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
          Was at People Park KHH, just had a round of golf, foot reflex and was trying to pamper myself for playing badly maybe check the new GMT or the SS DJ price.

Was standing there looking and about to walk in to ask ( 60% want to buy ) saw a man standing there...he look at me from head to toe... i Just turn away....

Never judge the book by its cover...even the customer dun buy now,he/she may return to buy later.

Comment

Now reporting LIVE from people park !

Saw a few of the preown shop displaying Fantastic prices on preown Rolex....

1) DJ TT $6k to $9k
            2) Sub $12k to $14k
            3) Daytona white face $20k

Where got recession lah so EX, even they said give 20%

Sobs where are you my Pespi....hey the GMT red and black shiok leh

Think i stick to SG-ROC to buy better !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

1) DJ TT $6k to $9k
              2) Sub $12k to $14k

"superb" prices quoted!!

Comment

let me guess, you went where all the XMM are trying to sell?
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

chop carrot price... uncle lau wearing what to shop?

Originally posted by louie View Post
                  "superb" prices quoted!!

Comment

Situation like this had happened to me so many times, it’s damn piss off. My attire on weekend is always T-shirt and bermuda, and don’t like to wear watch. Let’s don’t even talk about going into watch or jewel shops, even those furniture shop also looked down on me.

To cut the long story short, a few years ago I was shopping for furnitures for my new home and while shopping saw this big nice piece of wooden display cabinet. So when in to check it out, sales woman came over and stand there, look at me from top to bottom and said "YES", I asked what is the cost, guess what is the reply. “The cabinet HDB lift can not go in”. That moment I feel like punching her face….my wife immediately put me away as she know that I will such give that woman a good one.

Comment

• ha ha.... you should have replied her, " My bungalow door is bigger than your shop door....."

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                      Situation like this had happened to me so many times, it’s damn piss off. My attire on weekend is always T-shirt and bermuda, and don’t like to wear watch. Let’s don’t even talk about going into watch or jewel shops, even those furniture shop also looked down on me.

To cut the long story short, a few years ago I was shopping for furnitures for my new home and while shopping saw this big nice piece of wooden display cabinet. So when in to check it out, sales woman came over and stand there, look at me from top to bottom and said "YES", I asked what is the cost, guess what is the reply. “The cabinet HDB lift can not go in”. That moment I feel like punching her face….my wife immediately put me away as she know that I will such give that woman a good one.

Comment

• ha ha.... you should have replied her, " My bungalow door is bigger than your shop door....."

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleLau View Post

1) DJ TT $6k to $9k
                          2) Sub $12k to $14k

They see unclelau..wanna chop chop chop mah...

the coke nice eh? looks like we like the same 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by SamGMT View Post

if you are staying a prestigious area, you can reply, bukit timah dont have HDB
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              if you are staying a prestigious area, you can reply, bukit timah dont have HDB
                              Technically speaking...not true...there are HDBs behind 7 mile market though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• 7 mile market where? '

later louie will come and , sure say,"you stay there also don't know..."

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Technically speaking...not true...there are HDBs behind 7 mile market though

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X