No announcement yet.

bad service at khh chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customers who walk in, and zooming in on a particular piece/model and willing to engage are those who are most likely to buy.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      customers who walk in, and zooming in on a particular piece/model and willing to engage are those who are most likely to buy.
      yesh,cos they already have in mind what model they want...

Comment

SA/SE know that too, and are more "patient" with them so to speak.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Lousy service at AD

Would like to share my encounter in 1 of the AD around Suntec area, this happened sometime last year during weekend shopping. Decided to check out the price of the new Rolex Day-Date 118238 and was served by a guy there with a very lousy attitude. When asked for this model, guess what is the reply “this model is very expensive nobody buy one”. Maybe, see me wearing jeans, polo T-shirt and not wearing any watch. I was damn piss off, but managed to keep my cool. At that time, I was holding my mobile and BMW car key, so decided to show it off and placed it on top of their showcase, and pretend to look around. Believe me, it was a 360 degree attitude changed. This guy immediately bought out that piece and show it to me and did some selling.

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
            Would like to share my encounter in 1 of the AD around Suntec area, this happened sometime last year during weekend shopping. Decided to check out the price of the new Rolex Day-Date 118238 and was served by a guy there with a very lousy attitude. When asked for this model, guess what is the reply “this model is very expensive nobody buy one”. Maybe, see me wearing jeans, polo T-shirt and not wearing any watch. I was damn piss off, but managed to keep my cool. At that time, I was holding my mobile and BMW car key, so decided to show it off and placed it on top of their showcase, and pretend to look around. Believe me, it was a 360 degree attitude changed. This guy immediately bought out that piece and show it to me and did some selling.
            So did u buy from him or walk away ??? for me , i'll definitely walk away...

finnsim
            Rolex SD "m" series
            Omega Speedmaster
            PAM 164K

Comment

Originally posted by finnsim View Post

finnsim
              Of cos did not buy from this guy, after looking at the watch told him will consider and walk off...

Comment

ha ha... after trying, see see look look, you should tell him, "You're right! This model is very expensive nobody buy one. Thank you and bye!"

Of cos did not buy from this guy, after looking at the watch told him will consider and walk off...

Comment

this is what i call sichuan 变脸!

Originally posted by finnsim View Post

finnsim
                  yea just walk away lor,go to another SE.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  ha ha... after trying, see see look look, you should tell him, "You're right! This model is very expensive nobody buy one. Thank you and bye!"
                  this is a GOOD one! make him busy one hour and gian gian than last min put dwn the watch and say yalor you're rite! indeed very expensive no wonder nobody buy one...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                    this is a GOOD one! make him busy one hour and gian gian than last min put dwn the watch and say yalor you're rite! indeed very expensive no wonder nobody buy one...
                    This 1 power

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

But sometimes we have to feel sorry for these SE... many many people esp in Suntec area wear slipper walk in and out, ask to see this ask to see that, if the watch drop or got scratched, these SE gonna big big from their manager or GM... so can't blame them "choose" customer to serve, especially on big ticket items...

Comment

Hi

Cool Bro, I also did the same thing like you , only diff , is my AD was Con**** at paragon , and i purposely took out my Merc Key , very easy to spot newer type of merc key , abit bling bling with the chrome part on the side of the key .
                        Immediately ask me to consider and say lots of good thing about the watch , at 1st he give me the take it or leave it attitude .
                        BTW , that was about 1.5 years ago , had alry change my car liao , how times files ........
                        Focal JM_Labs .
                        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                        Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                        Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                        Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                        Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                        Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                        Cartier Santos 100XL
                        Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                          Cool Bro, I also did the same thing like you , only diff , is my AD was Con**** at paragon , and i purposely took out my Merc Key , very easy to spot newer type of merc key , abit bling bling with the chrome part on the side of the key .
                          Immediately ask me to consider and say lots of good thing about the watch , at 1st he give me the take it or leave it attitude .
                          BTW , that was about 1.5 years ago , had alry change my car liao , how times files ........
                          Hehehe...your current car also not bad wad. Inside lagi bling bling

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Many bros here drive Merc or BMW... if SG-ROC go gathering and gonna bad service, we can pour out a pile of car keys on the floor... ha ha ha...

Comment

me no car...maybe should go buy a 'replicate' BMW car key or something
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i drive a nissan cabstar...2.7l turbo..hehehe...key oso got bling bling...hehehe..can throw on table too???hehehehe
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X