No announcement yet.

bad service at khh chinatown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the price good? if she has given you 20% discount, you deserve this kind of service.... ha ha ha....

Originally posted by ak0defiance View Post
    i also got bad experience there.
    is a lady who serve me firs thing i walk into the shop she look at my wrist to see Wat watch i wearing.(not wearing watch that day). when i ask her about the SD she don't even bother to serve juz kept quiet and press the calculator and show me the price. really realistic.

Comment

thanks to TS for the warning. will avoid this shop then. now is buyer's market, this shop still dare to yaya. i often don't have pleasant experience buying things in chinatown.

Comment

There is a place in HK where they sell really good deserts... price is also very very good... on the other hand, the service is really bad, bad attutide.... but people still go there to eat and everytime go there sure packed...

Originally posted by rolexboi View Post
        thanks to TS for the warning. will avoid this shop then. now is buyer's market, this shop still dare to yaya. i often don't have pleasant experience buying things in chinatown.

Comment

Em... Actually if you know them , they can be nice people .
          But i agreed that sometimes they got abit of attitude problem , if you ask too many question .
          IMHO , they can give really good price if you pay by cash . Especially those premium model .
          Focal JM_Labs .
          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
          Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
          Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
          Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
          Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
          Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
          Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
          Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
          Cartier Santos 100XL
          Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
            Em... Actually if you know them , they can be nice people .
            But i agreed that sometimes they got abit of attitude problem , if you ask too many question .
            IMHO , they can give really good price if you pay by cash . Especially those premium model .
            this is the problem,if not regular to them they just simply not interested...thinkin you just another tyre kicker.

Comment

Yap , agreed my first impression of them is quite bad too , but after get to know them , i must say they provide very good aftersales service .
              They change my BN SS Daytona for me , even after i bring it home than found out the bezel got some defects .
              They do a 1 to 1 exchange for me !
              Actually i was expecting them to just change the bezel for me only .
              For that i must say , i'm sastify with their service .
              Focal JM_Labs .
              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
              Cartier Santos 100XL
              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

louie, normally "old-bird" sales are like that... they work so long that they think that they have the sixth sense which customer will buy which will not.... so based on their so-called experienced and offer their service. It can be good or bad. Once they think you are a potential buyer, these "old-bird" sales' service are far more better than those young ones as they have the "power" to offer you more services...
                Originally posted by louie View Post
                this is the problem,if not regular to them they just simply not interested...thinkin you just another tyre kicker.

Comment

Originally posted by foofam77 View Post
                  was there just now checking prices. was served by a guy there with a very lousy attitude. damn piss there were two ladies beside who just kept quiet. with such attitude, no wonder there is no customer in the shop. gng to boycott this place liao. anyone know this guy name ?
                  bro care to let me know which part of chinatown? KHH?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    louie, normally "old-bird" sales are like that... they work so long that they think that they have the sixth sense which customer will buy which will not.... so based on their so-called experienced and offer their service. It can be good or bad. Once they think you are a potential buyer, these "old-bird" sales' service are far more better than those young ones as they have the "power" to offer you more services...
                    this is the problem here,time has changed long long time ago. If you the only AD retailing Rolex watch yesh you can be on top of the world,but too bad you're not. Because of their altitude and because they only recognized their regular how much sales they have lost?? I believed their bosses trust them at the showroom that they will do their best to sell. If their boss sit in their showroom and watch,i tell you its all different scenario...now in this time,customer service is utmost important.Remember there are many AD in Singapore,not to mention the better customer service oriented ADs.

Comment

true true... besides customer service, shop enviornment is also very important these days... that's why many ADs pump in millions of dollars in renovation cost...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      this is the problem here,time has changed long long time ago. If you the only AD retailing Rolex watch yesh you can be on top of the world,but too bad you're not. Because of their altitude and because they only recognized their regular how much sales they have lost?? I believed their bosses trust them at the showroom that they will do their best to sell. If their boss sit in their showroom and watch,i tell you its all different scenario...now in this time,customer service is utmost important.Remember there are many AD in Singapore,not to mention the better customer service oriented ADs.

Comment

actually no need to be angry... if you are geniunely buying.... bring your cash elsewhere.... buy it from someone with better service... no need to suffer at these old bird's hand...

i find geraldine from THH in Taka very good... if you are interested....

Comment

Originally posted by pweesng View Post
                          actually no need to be angry... if you are geniunely buying.... bring your cash elsewhere.... buy it from someone with better service... no need to suffer at these old bird's hand...

i find geraldine from THH in Taka very good... if you are interested....
                          Sorry just to clarify but THH got branch in Taka? You mean Takashimaya S.C?
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            THG? The Hour Glass??

Comment

Originally posted by rolexcraz View Post
                              bro care to let me know which part of chinatown? KHH?
                              yes KHH in people park complex..

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                i think he typo error..shld be THG,the hour glass at taka...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X