Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex x Chrome Hearts

Hello ROC!

(Ps. if this question is posted before, please move it for me as I am not a regular forum user and don't know how to utilise it well enough)

I saw pictures of Rolex X ChromeHearts a few months ago but couldn't afford it, but saw post on it recently on watch blogs and it kind of tickle my interest a bit too much. As I just got a explorer II, I think I might want to get the bracelet only instead of the entire watch (partly because it cost a bomb too). I am not sure where I can get it and can be certified with authenticity of the watch bracelet. Hope to get more info from pros around here! Thanks in advance!

What is Chrome Hearts? (for people who don't know as there are not flagship store in Singapore)
    Chrome Hearts is an American luxury brand, founded in 1988 by motorcycle enthusiast Richard Stark, that specializes in high-end silver jewelry, leather clothing and furniture with gothic rock motifs. It is known for its luxury items which feature fleur-de-lys, dagger and floral cross designs. The boutiques sell Rolex watches with one-of-a-kind Chrome Hearts bracelets in place of the stock band or strap. They offer sunglasses and clothing with their signature designs. Gold items were added to the collection.

Image courtesy of "The Swiss Monster" blog

Other images:

Nice chrome hearts bracelet. Actually im a chrome hearts lover myself n i saw this when im in hk chrome hearts boutique. To be honest it really cost a bomb especially when is consider as accessories but isnt worth it to spend so much on this bracelet. Pricing shld be few grands at least to get this bracelet which u can use the money to get another rollie?

Comment

I've seen a friend with an explorer with chrome hearts bracelet.

I have no idea how much it costs, but I think they don't really suit each other. But that's just me

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

To each its own

Comment

Its a bad match between such fanciful bracelet and the watch.

Comment

really an ugly combi (to me)....
            在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

im not really digging it too. but to each his own.

Comment

I think those rocker or punks will like this kind of style

Comment

Not nice n expensive

Comment

I am also tempted when i saw those pictures last year! Chrome hearts lover here too. Let's say if you have the money to buy one now, you should consider your job first and whether you will be wearing your favourite rolex to work. Because i think its kinda wrong if you wear it to some important meeting. I prefer you buy their bracelet alone and wear it on the other hand
                    You can look at the brand called "loneones" because its the brand that the founder of chrome hearts opened after he left chrome hearts, the quality of handcrafting is better (:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X