Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came out from Dickson Watch. Asked about the price increase and the store manager said never receive any memo. Checked the prices of few models on display and the prices same as before.

Those who knows me and are seriously considering buying a rolex with Maybank promotion can contact me at my hp for more details.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      Tks for the update.

This info contradict your theory of how to convert US price list to SGD.
      Was no theory bro... so ditch the flaming.... you asked how to convert I simply said use a currency converter... not a science ya... simple s##t really.
      ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by xinqun View Post
        The rolex CEO read global newspaper that singapore has the most millionaires 17 out of 100. So this is not surprise
        You are right... I also read it's 190,000 Millionaires here (approx) bro. Shame I not in that group. LOL !!
        ROLEX.

Comment

• Yeah if Switzerland increase price & Singapore don't increase than something must be wrong somewhere ..... So conclusion is that if the price really increase let us all buy from Mr Pegasi with may bank card but please ! " must be the latest series " because those off hand stock he can still sell us at the old price & still he made money out of it ! Hehe just my 2cent worth of thought . No offense Mr Pegasi !

Comment

• By the way Mr Pegasi if you want prove which I am sure will be your next question ! I can try my best to ask my Swiss dealer to email me the new pricing to show it to you .

Comment

• Sorry to disappoint you. I have no watch to sell to you. Go one of the 3 Dickson outlets who have this credit card promo now or try tomorrow. Or simply call them now to clarify my info on price not yet increased. If you know of any AD that sell older series at lower price, please point me there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benica View Post
                By the way Mr Pegasi if you want prove which I am sure will be your next question ! I can try my best to ask my Swiss dealer to email me the new pricing to show it to you .
                I think you mistaken. I never say your info is false. I just share the info I got myself.

If there is a point I am trying to make, it is that all these price increase info from the different sources that go around in this forum, are not consistent.

Comment

• the higher the better. Its time for Rolex to match AP pricing.

Comment

• The higher the better. I can sell and buy a casio.

Comment

• No worries. Singaporeans are very rich. So many millionaire here. COE ,housing are up, watch cannot be down.

Comment

• does this applies to pre-owned? will pre-owned rolex watch dealer increase the price as well ?

Comment

• What I say is base on what I saw on paper in Switzerland . I just want to share this pcs of info in order for those that is still in the mist of considering Rolex watches , so that they know it's best time to buy before the increase of price .....

Comment

Then I suggest admin combine all these threads into one, like those "links" earlier
                            what's wrong with multiple threads? it's not like the topics are very alive/active anyways, only a few new posts each day..

Comment

Don't understand why some members are so keen in talking rolex prices and spreading "first hand" rolex price increase. I guess they buy a rollie every month...?

then why even read if these kinds of topics don't interest you? let alone post and ask all those questions.. you contradict yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post
                                does this applies to pre-owned? will pre-owned rolex watch dealer increase the price as well ?
                                yes, eventually it will, good news for those of us who already own.

bad news for those who plan to buy, or even worse, who were about to buy their first rolex. they should do so quickly, secondary market for pre-owned does not follow price increase instantly, there should be a window to do the purchases before.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X