X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous. I would love to order.

Comment

Originally posted by watch_that_man View Post
      just collected from bro George, loving it! and shall let the pics do the talking. (dont have leather strap to compliment it yet)

I got to check on your elinks, it should fit perfectly, I don't know whether is because of your strap or other reasons, will take it back and examine carefully.

my apologies
      George

Comment

My elinks on Alvin's explorer, thanks bro for your support.

[/IMG]

Comment

Funny leh, when i started wearing my Sports Rolexes on endlinks and strap, everyone say i siao, not nice.
          How come now everyone say cool, nice......

SmartyJones really smartyjones. Got huge influence on the market....... Heh heh.

Comment

Please don't just comment for the sake of commenting, firstly my links are exactly the same dimensions as etur, because I did a reverse engineering, layman term is Copycat, secondly it could be due to camera angle when these pictures were taken. Why not you compare it with my TT Daytona, GMT2c and SD.

Comment

Bro, lugs for daytona are shorter, thats why lugs look longer on explorer 1. Ive posted my daytona fitted today as a testament

Comment

Plse note that due to the difference in case size between Rolex sports and Rolex elegance, the curvature is also slightly different.

Therefore an original datejust bracelet with the same 20mm lug will not fit a Rolex sports perfectly due to the smaller curvature of the datejust endlink. It will not drop off but you can see the ill-fitting enlink.

A Submariner Bracelet likewise will not be able to fit a datejust perfectly as the endlink has a bigger curvature.
                However, it is not as noticeable becos the curvature is bigger and can accomodate the smaller case size.

As a simple analogy, imagine two feet of the same length but different width.
                The one with the narrower width can fit comfortably in the shoes meant for the broader width
                But the one with the broader width cannot fit comfortably in the shoes of the narrower width.
                But both feet are same length.

In terms of these endlinks we are talking about, since they are made for Rolex sports, they will be able to accomodate both sports and elegance series.

The lug length is the same for both sports and elegance. However due to the smaller case size and slimmer lugs of the Elegance series, it gives an optical illusion that the lugs are longer.

I hope this clarifies. And plse dont challenge me , i am the ultimate authority in straps and lugs for Rolex.
                Anything not sure, can ask me. Hee hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaba View Post
                  Funny leh, when i started wearing my Sports Rolexes on endlinks and strap, everyone say i siao, not nice.
                  How come now everyone say cool, nice......

SmartyJones really smartyjones. Got huge influence on the market....... Heh heh.
                  Luckily I wasn't one of them saying you Siao but I'm no smarty, an idiot by nature, otherwise won't be doing this. Probably will take a long time to recoup my investment, but who cares? I can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
                    Luckily I wasn't one of them saying you Siao but I'm no smarty, an idiot by nature, otherwise won't be doing this. Probably will take a long time to recoup my investment, but who cares? I can afford it.
                    Its really quite a cool thing to do, getting these endlinks machined.
                    Wont take long to recoup, and certainly well deserved for the effort, time and resourcefulness.

I have three pairs myself, made to Rolex specs (following the original bracelet finish)
                    Ie. brushed steel by the sides and chrome finish in the center for my Daytona and fully brushed steel for my Sub and ExplorerII

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
                      Very clear explanation
                      Should straight away promote u to senior member
                      Promote to senior member got free Rolex or big big discount???
                      If dont have , no need, dont bother, muayhahahahahahahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaba View Post
                        Its really quite a cool thing to do, getting these endlinks machined.
                        Wont take long to recoup, and certainly well deserved for the effort, time and resourcefulness.

I have three pairs myself, made to Rolex specs (following the original bracelet finish)
                        Ie. brushed steel by the sides and chrome finish in the center for my Daytona and fully brushed steel for my Sub and ExplorerII
                        All US buyers requested to have PCL for their Daytona, that's the rolex spec as you mentioned, 100% agree with you, but I lazy and no extra time to do, what I did was, I put in small amount of arosol and ask them polish themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
                          All US buyers requested to have PCL for their Daytona, that's the rolex spec as you mentioned, 100% agree with you, but I lazy and no extra time to do, what I did was, I put in small amount of arosol and ask them polish themselves.
                          Muayhahah, DIY ! You are a funny guy 大哥

Comment

Just collected a pair from Mr George himself.....dig out an old strap and here it is. Fits perfectly....thanks Mr George.

Now waiting for my custom strap to arrive. Meanwhile enjoying the new look.

Comment

Originally posted by dammonekind View Post
                              Just collected a pair from Mr George himself.....dig out an old strap and here it is. Fits perfectly....thanks Mr George.

Now waiting for my custom strap to arrive. Meanwhile enjoying the new look.
                              As I've mentioned, this elinks of mine though will fit GMT2 but its not perfect, I'll increase the feet length in my next production specially for GMT2, but perfectly ok for gmt2c.

Just call me george without Mr. Sound better right? Enjoy your new "GMT" thanks

Comment

Gotten the elinks yesterday and fixed it with some random strap that I found somewhere lying in the house. I am also waiting for my custom black croc straps but couldn't wait to suit on my Daytona! haha.

Fits on very nicely and the only regret was that I din manage to meet up with George as he was engaged in a meeting.
                                Upon checking the elinks, I realized that the finishing near the 110 indicator was not really smooth.
                                Possible for an exchange? Other than that, it is really SWEE!

Mine

Rolex Daytona Black SS 116520 V series
                                Rolex Deepsea Sea Dweller 116660 V series
                                Rolex Datejust Black Diamond Indicators 116234 G series

Hers

Rolex Datejust Black Diamond Indicators 178274 V series
                                Rolex Datejust Chocolate Diamond VI 178341 G series

SOLD

Rolex Sea Dweller 16600 V series
                                Panerai PAM 111 PVD by IWW F series
                                Rolex Datejust Rhodium Roman Indicators 178274 AN series

Wishlist

Panerai PAM 372

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X