Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do if someone asks if your Rolex is a fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone ask me if my rolex is fake, i'll tell them "i pick from garbage one, you believe or not?" with a ridiculous loud laugh

Comment

I will reply "Wah your eyes so sharp ah... but pls explain which part is fake?"

Comment

its all in the mind

Comment

I will simply smile. If someone bother to ask u tat qn, I would think they r definitely full of envy or have negative vibes abt me.

Comment

As long as you know yours is real, it shouldnt affect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolexsy View Post
              If you ask me, I would say it is the person who wears the watch that gives the impression to other people if the watch he's putting on is genuine or fake. To illustrate, assuming the Tai-tai or towkah wears a fake rolex (if they really do!) people would still think they are wearing a genuine one because judging by their appearance they are rich and therefore can easily afford one. As for the average Joe on the street, even he wears a genuine rolex there are still some people out there who might think is a fake. So, it depends on the wearer how he carry himself. I haven't encountered this question from anyone yet and I don't think it will ever happen to me because I make sure me and my rolex complement each other with respect.
              Totally agreed.

Comment

Doesn't bother me but depending on how the question was asked I would probably answer the following.
                "I don't know leh, what do you think?"
                " Nah, your eyes aren't playing tricks, there is indeed a watch on my wrist"
                "I would like to know too, how about a (substantial) bet and a trip to RSC?"

Comment

well said

Originally posted by mello View Post
                  As long as you know yours is real, it shouldnt affect you.

Comment

Do they have a fake one ?

Or they don`t even have a fake one ?

I`m ok cos their mouth belong to them and my ears belong to me.

///// ///// ///// ///// /////

Comment

Yes as fake as your wife's orgasms when you're doin her. Hahaha

Comment

I'll just ask them to help me buy such a nice quality fake rolex.

Comment

very brillant answer
                          Rolex Smurf 116619LB | Rolex Deepsea 126660 | Rolex Batman 116710BLNR | Rolex Daytona Black 116520 | Rolex Kermit 16610LV | Rolex GMT 2 116718LN Green Dial | Rolex Polar 16570 | Rolex DJ 115200 | AP ROO Montauk Highway | PAM 312 | PAM 425 | Cartier Santos XL | Maurice Lacroix Skeleton MP6258 | Maurice Lacroix PT6187/97

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            I get this question from some people once in a while...

My reply for a close friend: As fake as you are my friend

My reply to those whom I can't offend: Do I look like I am the kind that carries a fake around?

Hahaha....what's yours?
                            Beat them with a Rolled up Rolex Catalogue.
                            ROLEX.

Comment

I'll tell them yes..... so is my Mercedes. .... and my house.... and me.... all fakes....

Comment

You won't have the class to wear a Rolex even if I tell you how to spot a real fake..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X