Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do if someone asks if your Rolex is a fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
    Say this to him in Hokkien "Tell u is fake you don't believe, tell u real u say i can't afford"..
    thanks for your compliment.. this statement is For Darkie...
    There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

Hahaha..now I change pattern already...

If anyone asks authenticity of my stuffs...I just say..u think real then it's real...u think fake then it's fake it works better

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

tat is what i tell them.......

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Hahaha..now I change pattern already...

If anyone asks authenticity of my stuffs...I just say..u think real then it's real...u think fake then it's fake it works better
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

sometimes a smile will be enough.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I am an extremely snobbish person who can't stand "ignorant" people who cant tell the difference btw a fake and a real...

I will say, "You stupid piece of s***, it's real, and it probably costs more than your education......and btw, rolex is not even one of the top 20 most expensive watch brand around......"

This may not sound nice but that's me.....

Comment

If you ask me, I would say it is the person who wears the watch that gives the impression to other people if the watch he's putting on is genuine or fake. To illustrate, assuming the Tai-tai or towkah wears a fake rolex (if they really do!) people would still think they are wearing a genuine one because judging by their appearance they are rich and therefore can easily afford one. As for the average Joe on the street, even he wears a genuine rolex there are still some people out there who might think is a fake. So, it depends on the wearer how he carry himself. I haven't encountered this question from anyone yet and I don't think it will ever happen to me because I make sure me and my rolex complement each other with respect.

Comment

Its all in the mind! if it is real, it should not bother you as your friends are no wiser. unless it is a fake...then...sweat lor.
                ==================
                State of flux : choice between two rolexes

Comment

agreed.

Comment

I think if you wear other watches, no one will ask. but u wear rolex, sure people will ask- real one? haha
                    its life. rolex sure create a legacy

Comment

punch him under the belt?

Comment

"Rolex only cost 10-20k . Its peanut for me . why should I buy fake?"

THATS MY RESPOND.

Comment

interesting thread!!

Comment

Rolex watches are the most replicated watches in the world. So no wonder ppl always assume its fake.
                            Anyway I agreed its the wearer at the end of the day. Not the watch itself.

If I drives a Mercedes, ppl will assume mine is a real one even if its fake. If I take MRT, ppl will assume mine is fake even its real.

So just let it be. Anyway to side track, the reps nowadays are really very good! Almost indistinguishable!

Comment

Originally posted by terry79 View Post
                              I think if you wear other watches, no one will ask. but u wear rolex, sure people will ask- real one? haha
                              its life. rolex sure create a legacy
                              Ya agreed! No one ever asks if my Breitling or AP is real or not. Rolex kena a couple of times.

Comment

the one who asked obviously not a Rolex owner :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X