Why get a discontinued model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why get a discontinued model?

What will be a reasonable buy price of a 3 year old (D series) mint condition 15210 rolex?

Eric

You can't get a 3 year old D series....the oldest D is Apr 05, which shd be slightly more than 2 years only...

Comment

Oh corrections, a D series 15210 (forget about the yrs). What will be the price range?

Comment

Probably slightly above $4000 for a good condition one...

Comment

Why get a discontinued model?

When we buy cars, tv, laptops etc, we always go for the latest. So What is the advantage of buying a discontinued watch model (SD) vs a new one (DSSD)?
          I'm considering the SD

Comment

Why get discontinued model?

I think it is something to do with "you have people don't have" mind-set... when you wearing the watch, people see, people like but can't get it from ADs anymore and you feel good...ha ha...

Comment

IMO most impt is to get wat u like instead of disconyinued models. If u buy a collectors watch but u simply don like it then abit pointless right? Buy already put there collect dust wasted also. Get wat u like and u will feel much happier. Btw i got the sea dweller too cos i like the simplicity & the absence of the cyclops and i cant afford the deepsea. Im very happy with it & wear it during weekends
              Space for Rent if you want to advertise

Comment

Originally posted by compactrod View Post
                When we buy cars, tv, laptops etc, we always go for the latest. So What is the advantage of buying a discontinued watch model (SD) vs a new one (DSSD)?
                I'm considering the SD
                why are you considering the discontinued SD now? Why not go for the new deepsea?

Comment

Originally posted by compactrod View Post
                  I'm considering the SD
                  There is a difference between cars,tv, laptops etc...they depreciate in value over time.

Watches are different...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

darkie, why different?

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    There is a difference between cars,tv, laptops etc...they depreciate in value over time.

Watches are different...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      darkie, why different?
                      bro if this question from any newbie i can understand...but from you! I can't believe you asked... Bro! remember the 5 letter chinese words?!

Comment

want to see what other people's view mah... no harm...
                        since darkie so quiet in "real" life, make him talk here more...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                        bro if this question from any newbie i can understand...but from you! I can't believe you asked... Bro! remember the 5 letter chinese words?!

Comment

oic... he quiet only in person lah,forum here he where got quiet...

Comment

oic... he quiet only in person lah,forum here he where got quiet...
                            Yeah lor

Rolex can retain value over the years mah...

I talk alot here already

Hahaha...wad chinese word?

darkie, why different?
                            You ask me?!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

good answer darkie!

A for you...

understand why? compactrod

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X