Advisory : Tool to resize bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bing View Post
    i'd like have the tool so that i can change to nato strap .. where i can find a reasonable one? For rolex sports model of cos ..
    look under our watch tool garage lor..so many there...

but seriously; i suggest you bring back to where you buy your watch and get them to change, unless you're very sure you have steady hands..else once your hand slip, the scratch will be bad...

Comment

thanx bro but strap change thingy depends on 'mood', i hope to do it myself .. 8)
      jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

remember to use good tape and paste it on the lugs areas to prevent accidental scratch
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Where to buy tool to adjust the length of Rolex bracelet.

Hi guys,

Do you know where can I buy the screw driver to adjust the length of bracelets.. It those sport bracelet for the Rolex watches. Wanna adjust the length myself.
          I try those thin thin screw but doesn't seem to work.

Many thanks.

Comment

I saw an ad on JW's website selling watch tools. You can check them out
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

there is a watch tool set which facilitates resizing of bracelet, removal of bracelets, and other minor jobs - tool set is relatively cheap at Mustafa. I think it is a the 4th Floor of the New Wing.

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                there is a watch tool set which facilitates resizing of bracelet, removal of bracelets, and other minor jobs - tool set is relatively cheap at Mustafa. I think it is a the 4th Floor of the New Wing.
                Thanks. May just check that out.

Saw this in Amazon.com:

SE-JT6226-19-Pieces-Watch-Tool

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

http://www.watch-band-center.com/wat...-point-fo.html

But the shipping cost may cost more than the tool itself.

Comment

the best fitting tool is the screw driver from the sea dweller tool kit but it's a bit short.

i recommend a bergeon 1.6mm screw tip on a longer compatible (preferably a bergeon) driver.

the cheap screw drivers have tips that tend to twist and bend very easily, scratching and sometimes stripping the screw head.

the bergeon tips are harder. sometimes you get lucky and end up with no-name/cheap screw drivers that work perfectly...

DON'T LOSE IT!
                      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Do a serach in DealExtreme there are many watch tools, I am not sure which is good. Example: http://dx.com/p/5-in-1-watch-repair-...ools-kit-73764 or some with loads of tools http://dx.com/p/professional-set-of-...h-repair-52311
                        Free shipping for DealExtreme, usually about 6 weeks to 2+month to reach Sg

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          I use a small small screw driver for jewellery,watches and glasses those kind.
                          Hm....like that my enquiry how?
                          TS: sorry for the thread rob.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X