Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Watch Glass left some marks

Hi Guys,

How much is the cost to polish away the mark that left in the glass of the watch in Singapore?

OR any other way to polish away the mark by ourself and using what?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by ctgoh View Post
    How much is the cost to polish away the mark that left in the glass of the watch in Singapore?

OR any other way to polish away the mark by ourself and using what?
    don't bother. leave it there until the next service. or have it replaced entirely either at RSC or at your watchmaker (i would really recommend you just leave it). i bought original rolex sapphire service replacement crystals for ~SG$150 from europe.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

when is the next service recommended? i mean how long should we bring to service? and how much does it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by ctgoh View Post
        when is the next service recommended? i mean how long should we bring to service? and how much does it cost?
        Rolex recommends every 5 years, similar to wat Rolex116613 had mentioned (3-5yrs) if u wear it daily. Cost varies depending on the service (e.g. general servicing/maintenance, complete overhaul, replacement of parts, etc) & watch models

Rolex owner since 2010
        Previously owned:
        Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
        GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
        Current collection:
        Datejust 36(116234) V serial
        GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
        Upcoming/Wishlist:
        "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
          Is your watch under warranty?
          You can give it a try to bring the watch to Rolex and see what they can do for u for free.
          I heard some got the sapphire replaced for free but they do it once per watch only which is under warranty.
          it's not going to happen, at least not in SG unless if u can pull strings

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X