Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excess rolex bracelet, rolex boxes where to sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excess rolex bracelet, rolex boxes where to sell?

hi all,

i have the below rolex bracelet to let go. beside this forum, is there any place else i can sell it at a reasonable price?

president white gold

half white gold

rolex box

If you want to sell it fast, you can try to sell those items to 2nd-hand watch shops or the forum advertisers and see if any of them is willing to buy them from you. Whether price will be reasonable or not I won't know.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Selling here would give you a better price as compared to going to the shops just the hassle of going to meet buyers that's all but I think it would be worth the effort.

Just FYI, the "half white gold" links are in fact Stainless Steel oyster links, just that the centre links are polished.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
        just put on sale in the sales section of this forum, i'm sure you'll get some response....
        TS' already selling those bracelet links in the forum. Think he wants to sell them real fast.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

when i got the watch, i was told the centre part is actually white gold... u mean it's all steel???

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Selling here would give you a better price as compared to going to the shops just the hassle of going to meet buyers that's all but I think it would be worth the effort.

Just FYI, the "half white gold" links are in fact Stainless Steel oyster links, just that the centre links are polished.

Comment

ya, i put up the item for sale @ some other thread.. but no response yet.. so perhaps have to wait ages for someone to get back to me.. so just wanted to check with ppl here if there's other places i can try to see if it's worth my while selling it...

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            TS' already selling those bracelet links in the forum. Think he wants to sell them real fast.

Comment

Yeah bro, it's either full white gold or SS, very little chance it's full WG anyway. Who is the seller anyway?

I m keen on the boxes and oyster links, your asking for the president links are alittle far off my budget so I will skip on that.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

this is not a sales threads.

contact seller via pm or check out the garage section
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by stinkymomo View Post
                  when i got the watch, i was told the centre part is actually white gold... u mean it's all steel???
                  lol !
                  ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X