Advisory : Authentication Rolex Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $30 is cheap for a quick third part expert opinion
    But i doubt its a thorough 100% check, as in not every single part are stripped and checked

Originally posted by kohym View Post
    i did once at TH. was $30.

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
      $30 is cheap for a quick third part expert opinion
      But i doubt its a thorough 100% check, as in not every single part are stripped and checked
      Does $107 at RSC does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
        Does $107 at RSC does that?
        no one knows what did they check n how they do the checks.

just like sending our car to back to Respective Service Centre, send in the morning and wait in the customer waiting area, end of the day .... customer service officer claimed they change this check this and that..but actual fact we wouldnt know wat did they do.

just my 66 cent

Comment

• I really dun think anywhere "strips it" to check, other than strap/bracelet is taken off, case back off, serial number checks on Rolex database, and lastly all the rest is looked at through a microscope / monitor setup ( movement, face and hands. ) to ensure genuine inners. i.e. at RSC.

This is the RSC procedure and you can see them doing this.
          ROLEX.

Comment

• Thats more like a surface check Isnt it?
            $107 seems like easy money

Comment

Thats more like a surface check Isnt it?
              $107 seems like easy money
              Long waiting time does not means it's thorough in checking... Checking at Top Hour is as good as doing at RSC.
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

• I think TH and RSC are doing the same check and one is S$30 and one is S$107.. Easy money....

Comment

• Still need to wait abt one day at the RSC where else TH does not need one whole day to do the verification....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                    I think TH and RSC are doing the same check and one is S$30 and one is S$107.. Easy money....
                    Bro Top Hour charging $30?? Have you been there how is the service? Please share. thanks

Comment

• i guess the only difference is rolex center has a computer database whereby the movement number can be matched to the case/warranty card number for authentication

Comment

i guess the only difference is rolex center has a computer database whereby the movement number can be matched to the case/warranty card number for authentication
                        But from what i've heard it takes about half day, its like too long man so do u think going to top hour is ok?

Comment

• i think its worth the wait
                          provided they dont scratch your watch

Originally posted by alvinlim87 View Post
                          But from what i've heard it takes about half day, its like too long man so do u think going to top hour is ok?

Comment

• I am curious about what was written in description on the Authentication receipt , in particular to 16610LV, will they mention and distinguish the model between 16610LV and 16610 ?
                            Will they also verify the bracelet , clasp code against the serial no. to show they are of the correct production year?
                            Patek Phillipe Aquanaut 5167
                            Rolex Daydate 18038
                            Grand Seiko SBGX 059
                            Seiko Premier Chrono Alarm
                            Seiko Pepsi Diver SKX009K1
                            Casio Illuminator A168WA-1U

Comment

• Best to still do verification in RSC. TH in lucky plaza will only verify if the movement, case, dial and bracelet are authentic. I don't think they verify whether parts match each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by AP-Fan View Post
                                Best to still do verification in RSC. TH in lucky plaza will only verify if the movement, case, dial and bracelet are authentic. I don't think they verify whether parts match each other.
                                I agreed. Put it tis way, the main PURPOSE of verification is to ensure that the said ROLEX is a Genuine one. Who on earth will be doubtful if the verification is Done by 'RSC'? I don't think anyone will bcos they are the ROLEX MANUFACTURER service center and will not "Spoilt" their own reputation.
                                I believe majority of the Rolex pre own shop also know what to spot for a fake Rolex. If u happen to know one of them, u don't even need to spend a single
                                Cent if u "choose" to opt for $30 verification fee initially.... Just my 2 cents worth.
                                Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X