X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/94668-...light=preowned
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Visited rsc ytd to authentic 2 watches. .. we waited about 3 hrs n collected within tat day.. the rolex snake year ang pao is awesome! !!...
      Happy new year sgroc brothers. .

Comment

• i understand richemont no longer verifies the authenticity of panerais. what's the next best alternative?

Comment

• JW Watch? I know the company provides this service.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            JW Watch? I know the company provides this service.
            would be process be like that of RSC? Takes only a couple of hours?

Comment

• That depends 'cause you can call them to arrange an appointment then you don't need to wait too long. Probably half an hour to an hour long max.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• ahh ok... thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Rolex Authentication - Free?

Bought my first Rolex (Sub 116610LN) from a SG ROC Preferred Advertiser recently.

BNIB complete with paper and box.

Watch looks good and authentic, but decided to send it to RSC for authentication anyway since this is my first Rollie.

Lady at the RSC counter took a good look at the watch and questioned me, "Why do you want your watch to be authenticated? Your watch looks ok. We hate to open up new watches, you know. If you insist on authenticating, we can do it and run it thru our database. At least you will know this is not a stolen good. Still cost you $107."

Ended up leaving RSC without doing the authentication.

Wah, I just saved $107?

Comment

• Hehe same thing happened to me last week when I was at rsc... But I still went ahead with the authentication process for peace of mind.

To be honest those aunties at the counter was very helpful and polite... Contrary to some of the feedbacks.

Comment

• well, if that makes u happy, why not?
                      elusive

Comment

• If have not enough experience and confidence, 107 vs many thousands for peace of mind.

To those who see many before like the RSC aunties, why open a new watch?
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Well if you handle enough Rolex and you trust the seller ... skip the authentication.

Comment

• The seller may not have opened it. Trust is an overused word.

Comment

• Aunty? Wow you guys must be very young man. The last time I went there( last year in fact), the counter women are mostly in late thirty to mid forty lei? All dun act young lei unless u really haven't serve NS.
                              sigpic

Comment

• did the same thing when i bought my first rolex.. its for a peace of mind i guess...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X