No announcement yet.

Advisory : Authentication Rolex Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentication will take less than 1 hour. Sit there, browse thru some magazines. and it be ready... please also do not forget to adjust the sizes there

Comment

• I am sure most seller will be willing to accompany u to rolex center for verification

Comment

• Wow they have up the authentication fee to $107, very useful info to share, thanks

Comment

• I have done that many a times. Cost should be borne by the buyer.

Comment

• So verification at rsc is still the safest bet on the authentication of rolex watches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex116613 View Post
              Originally posted by Deeekson View Post
              Great information. Very helpful indeed. Can I also check with uall senior here that if I bought an overseas set, how can I get my warranty work done in sg? Will RSC service? Kindly assist me here. Thanks
              Rolex warranty is international.
              As long as it is real, RSC will service.
              Will RSC honour the international warranty and repair the watch FOC within the warranty period even if it was purchased from an overseas AD?

Comment

• Originally posted by chewraisins View Post
                Will RSC honour the international warranty and repair the watch FOC within the warranty period even if it was purchased from an overseas AD?
                Yes, they will.
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                  Yes, they will.
                  Thanks for the info..

Comment

• Usually i just take to the pawn shop and let the people to value the watch... i trust their opinion and what u can do is pawn the watch to them for $1000 and take back on the spot for $10... surely pawn shop wouldn't take in fake watches..
                    The person usually will open and check the mech calibre

Comment

• If you buy from a shop I think most likely should be fine. But you can pay $75 for the official Rolex certification though for a peace of mind.

Comment

• Scary leh... let pawn shop people open the watch... sekali they damage the watch then tell u it is a fake...

Comment

• Originally posted by jasontohsy View Post
                          Authentication will take less than 1 hour. Sit there, browse thru some magazines. and it be ready... please also do not forget to adjust the sizes there
                          these days it takes 1/2 day at RSC.

Comment

• Originally posted by shima View Post
                            haha. previous owner knew the technician. so it was. FREE. haha!

but normally i go to JW. its $35 to authenticate.
                            Hi,

I have tried searching through the forum but still cant find what i'm looking for. Need help for 3 questions:

1. How much is Top Hour charging for authentication?
                            2. Where is JW? Please share the contact.
                            3. So beside these 2 shop + RSC. Where else can we find a trustable watch authenication?

Thanks a lot and happy new year!
                            Last edited by Solar; 02-01-13, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• You have tried searching in the forum and cannot find.

Surely you should be internet savy enough to use google to search for top hour and locate their opening hours and contact details.

1) Just pick up the phone and call them lah. They will advise you accordingly because you say authenticate a watch. What watch brand you referring to?

2) As for JW, google and you can find their details and contact number. Just give you a hint, they have moved from Upper Pickering Street to International Plaza.

3) If I tell you to find a trustable watch authentication place, but if the watch technician fail to spot a non genuine part. Then how? Will you blame me?

I can tell you, many senior members have pay their tuition fees to locate these watch technicians. Will you be willing to pay part of senior member's tuition fees? Just a token of $10 to show your appreciation, I will share with you mine. But hor, if anything goes wrong, don''t blame me hor.

Originally posted by Solar View Post
                              Hi,

I have tried searching through the forum but still cant find what i'm looking for. Need help for 3 questions:

1. How much is Top Hour charging for authentication?
                              2. Where is JW? Please share the contact.
                              3. So beside these 2 shop + RSC. Where else can we find a trustable watch authenication?

Thanks a lot and happy new year!

Comment

• Hi Watchnoob,

Sure...for $10. No Problem. I can even pay you double if you can share this info. Of course, I wont hold you liable for sharing. It's entirely up to me.

Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X