No announcement yet.

Advisory : Authentication Rolex Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure about others but I know JW Watch used to provide this service. Call and check with them.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I thought its better to do authetication back at the rolex centre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saggice View Post
        I thought its better to do authetication back at the rolex centre.
        Yes it's good to do authentication at RSC, but the cost is $107 and you may to have come back the next day.
        It's cheaper to do it at the shop of the Rolex ex technician, T-- H--- in Lucky Plaza. Buyer and seller gather
        when he is free, he checks the watch, removes the endlink and inspect the serial number, then opens the backcase.
        In my view this is better because you can see the condition of the case and the cost is only $40.

Comment

• Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
          Yes it's good to do authentication at RSC, but the cost is $107 and you may to have come back the next day.
          It's cheaper to do it at the shop of the Rolex ex technician, T-- H--- in Lucky Plaza. Buyer and seller gather
          when he is free, he checks the watch, removes the endlink and inspect the serial number, then opens the backcase.
          In my view this is better because you can see the condition of the case and the cost is only $40.

Is it safe to open the back case? And also, is his method of checking reliable and accurate?

Comment

• Originally posted by xboxer View Post
            Is it safe to open the back case? And also, is his method of checking reliable and accurate?
            Then how you are being ensure that RSC method of checking is reliable and accurate?

At the end of the day, it will depends on the experience the technician has...
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

• Very useful information thanks guys .......!

Comment

• Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                The guy doesnt autheticate crystal sapphire or plastic. What's the point? As good as not doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by polarinda View Post
                  The guy doesnt autheticate crystal sapphire or plastic. What's the point? As good as not doing.
                  Send to RSC in the morning 11am. 2-3pm should be able to get the watch back.
                  The sales person will tell u maybe next day but by 2pm they will call u go collect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex116613 View Post
                    Send to RSC in the morning 11am. 2-3pm should be able to get the watch back.
                    The sales person will tell u maybe next day but by 2pm they will call u go collect.
                    So if I were to buy from someone here, what should I do? Pay deposit to the seller and when the RSC people call then go there with seller to deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by xboxer View Post
                      So if I were to buy from someone here, what should I do? Pay deposit to the seller and when the RSC people call then go there with seller to deal?
                      recently bought from grey dealer here and verify at RSC,pay only after the verification.no deposit at all.

Comment

• I recently authenticated at RSC, walked in at 1130am, got a call at 3pm to collect.

The Rolex lady will give you a green Rolex watch pouch. Lots of catalogues to take.

A very pleasant experience. Worth $107 for peace of mind. 1% of the price of the watch.

What's the point of authenticating at a non-authorized shop? Pay once to settle once and for all in your mind.

RSC is the only way to go.

Comment

• Since Rolex uses a blank caseback, RSC has to open to check that the movement is authentic.

Fakes usually try to get away with the exterior and usually just put a cheap and inferior movement within.

What RSC does seems reasonable to me.

Comment

• Great information. Very helpful indeed. Can I also check with uall senior here that if I bought an overseas set, how can I get my warranty work done in sg? Will RSC service? Kindly assist me here. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeekson View Post
                              Great information. Very helpful indeed. Can I also check with uall senior here that if I bought an overseas set, how can I get my warranty work done in sg? Will RSC service? Kindly assist me here. Thanks
                              Rolex warranty is international.
                              As long as it is real, RSC will service.

Comment

• Thanks ^^

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X