Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    No.
    Even it's already 10 yrs oversea set? If yes that good as need to bring to resize for my wife

Comment

• Dear Rolex lovers; will RSC authenticate the watch bracelet if it yg; wg?very worried to buy one with a fake gold bracelet. Thanks

Comment

• they certainly do

Originally posted by ZhugeLiang View Post
        Dear Rolex lovers; will RSC authenticate the watch bracelet if it yg; wg?very worried to buy one with a fake gold bracelet. Thanks

Comment

• Authentication service from Rolex centre didn't come with black and white?

Hi,

I am new in this forum. Recently went to Rolex service centre to get my preowned GMT 2 for authentication service. I was told they won't issue any paper to proof the watch is a real piece. But only gives the customer a call to tell them whether is real or not that's all.

I was only given a invoice stating service cost of $107 upon taking back my watch.

Is it the right procedure from them?

Comment

• yup, by them taking in the watch is "proof" its authentic.
            Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

• yes. u r right. they only provide a service receipt.

Comment

• they are being cautious

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                  they are being cautious
                  Aka they are not guaranteeing it is authentic.

Comment

• @ the point of time, when they receive the watch, it is authentic. if they refuse to take in your watch, then it means the watch is not authentic @ the point of receiving.

RSC is being cautious as pointed out. why? what if RSC issues a receipt indicating under description authentication, then the owner of the watch swap fake parts in the watch after authentication and use the RSC issued authentication receipt to sell to unsuspecting buyers?

then the watch gets sold and new buyer sends in the watch to RSC for service and RSC rejects because of fake parts and new buyer produces the authentication receipt? so RSC indirectly gets into trouble for no reason on their own.

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
                    yup, by them taking in the watch is "proof" its authentic.
                    Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                    they are being cautious
                    Originally posted by polarinda View Post
                    Aka they are not guaranteeing it is authentic.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• unless they take the watch apart for a proper service, it probably isnt possible to fully authenticate that the watch is 100% Rolex.

whether just letting them do a one over is good enough is subjective to different people.

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post

RSC is being cautious as pointed out. why? what if RSC issues a receipt indicating under description authentication, then the owner of the watch swap fake parts in the watch after authentication and use the RSC issued authentication receipt to sell to unsuspecting buyers?

then the watch gets sold and new buyer sends in the watch to RSC for service and RSC rejects because of fake parts and new buyer produces the authentication receipt? so RSC indirectly gets into trouble for no reason on their own.
                        there is something call a date/time stamp. Issuing a cert with date/time stamp at the point of authentication should suffice. The question is why aren't they, RSC doing it?

Comment

• I would say that i prefer their current practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post
                            I would say that i prefer their current practice.
                            Ya, current practice is good.
                            That‘s why watch with cert cost more.

Comment

• Thank you guys , at least I know is a "normal" procedure from RSC

Comment

• Authenication of Rolex

Got any recommended dealers for authenticating rolex? Cheap and good?
                                Thks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X