Two years warranty by RSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two years warranty by RSC

Hi, I am new to Rolex and would like to check what does this 2yrs warranty cover?

If I bought it brand new from local AD and 2yrs warranty was given from the date of purchase. Within this 2 yrs,can I go RSC and ask for free servicing because it's Under warranty?

Hope experts here can clear my doubt.

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Crown for Every Achievement
    Life is Nothing Without Style

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
    Hi, I am new to Rolex and would like to check what does this 2yrs warranty cover?

If I bought it brand new from local AD and 2yrs warranty was given from the date of purchase. Within this 2 yrs,can I go RSC and ask for free servicing because it's Under warranty?

Hope experts here can clear my doubt.

Thank you.
    It generally covers manufacturer defects, and not wear and tear.

To be very precise, it doesn't have to be your local AD, even an overseas AD is fine as their watches come with international warranty.

Within this 2 years, if there are any issues you can bring back to RSC. Based on my experience, your Rolex shouldn't have any problems or major problems within the first few years as Rolexes are really built to last. So you don't have to go service it very often, cos it doesn't require it.

My thumb rule is, if there's something wrong with your watch, for example lemon set...it will surface within the initial stage of ownership. If not...you are fine for at least 5 years. Rolex recommends servicing every 5 years, but I feel that if it runs fine, you don't have to bring it in too early.

To answer your question, yes you can bring it there but I don't think they will do anything unless there's an issue. Or probably they will tell u yes we can service it for you at a small fee of $800

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thank you for your explanation.

Am I right to say that the 2 yrs warranty is generally quite useless, as it's quite rare to receive a lemon set.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      A Crown for Every Achievement
      Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X