• rabid
    replied
    Originally posted by aeras1928 View Post
    How much JW charge then?

sorry whats JW?

Leave a comment:

• adrian28
    replied
    Went down yesterday to verify....Charges is $53.50 for Black Sub plus waterproof test...and timing +/-.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Thanks for sharing the info..

Leave a comment:

• aeras1928
    replied
    How much JW charge then?

Leave a comment:

• enthusiast
    replied
    Yah, price went up in Janurary 2011...

Leave a comment:

• shuseido
    replied
    Fees has increased 1 or 2 mths ago le.

Leave a comment:

• adrian28
    replied
    New charges for verification at Rolex Centre.

Hello,

Yesterday afternoon went down to rolex centre to verify a black sub...and found out that the charges had went up....now new charges for verification at rolex centre : $107

In the end....went to JW instead.

Leave a comment:

• enthusiast
    replied
    Aiyo...what happens to the cost after 5 years later when we send it for servicing? That would cost us a bomb right (considering the amount of inflation 5 years later + cost of living + overhead costing +, taxes+, etc...)

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Now i am glad i am not the only one kana the 'pleasant' experience...hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    So it means the RSC is still providing authentication service. What a false scare.

Tx for clarifying

Leave a comment:

• CHM
    replied
    Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    Think we will soon see some threads on "Lobang for cheap verification of rolex watches @ $XX"...
    "Lobang for cheap verification of rolex watches... with SMILING and FRIENDLY customer service counter officers!" Bloody monopolisers! I was in the queue to pick up my watch (~1pm) and overhead the staff turning away a couple of customers who wanted to do authentications. "We are too busy to do authentications now, please come back tomorrow..."

Anyway, I was advised the authentication process was to take 3-4 hours! Some "new procedure" the technicians had to follow. But in fact it took slightly under an hour.

RSC should entertain authentication requests if you are there before 11am. Overall experience was not too pleasant.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Good ideas..hahaha....i suppose the usually mentioned watch shops be JW,Tophour,Watchklink ....hahahaha...

Leave a comment:

• pegasi
    replied
    Think we will soon see some threads on "Lobang for cheap verification of rolex watches @ $XX"...

Leave a comment:

• Seventh Son
    replied
    It's called inflation...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X