Tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tudor

Hello all, i am interested in the Tudor Aeronaut and would like to ask the experts here if Tudor watches are as reliable as Rolex (my old man told me Tudor is the sister of Rolex?????)? Does anyone knows the price range? Thanks.

Originally posted by crow View Post
    Hello all, i am interested in the Tudor Aeronaut and would like to ask the experts here if Tudor watches are as reliable as Rolex (my old man told me Tudor is the sister of Rolex?????)? Does anyone knows the price range? Thanks.

yes. tudor is just as reliable as rolex. your old man is right. tudor is under the same stable(company) as rolex. early tudor even shared the same movement and parts as rolex.

Comment

Here

Read this:

http://www.interwatches.com/index.ph...or&RBrandId=61

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by crow View Post

My Tudor models have served me well so far. So no complains there. The RRP for the Tudor Aeronaut is in the region of $3K+.

Comment

if my memory did not fail me, few days ago i asked and the price range should be between 3.4k - 3.6k depending on models.

happy shopping!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X