Should a 20 year old bother ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should a 20 year old bother ?

As topic, should a 20 year old bother to save up for a rolex ? .. After seeing my uncle's sub hulk , totally fell in love with the sub models.. but technically speaking, it seems way out of my league .. i'm not even really working ( besides part time and internship ) and i have not even enlist for NS ... so should i try or put this dream aside till another day ? ..

well, if u can afford it, y not? after all it better to start young since Rolex increase price every yr

Comment

Welcome to the Forum! You should start saving for a Rolex. And when you have enough then go for it! In the meantime, take time to learn about and appreciate watches.

No harm in saving up. Should you change your interest(which I don't think you will, cos this itch is hard to scratch) when you have the $, you could always use the $ for something else.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, it is good to start early. I started since 16 and it is never too early or late to love watches (Rolex for me).
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Only when you can afford dude. Saving up is a good habit no matter how. Saving up to buy a luxury item may not be that good an idea if you have other priorities. Otherwise, it should do you no harm.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Save up to get married and buy a house first. You will get more enjoyment and fulfillment in marriage and beside Rolex will not close shop in the near future.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X