Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommended pre-owned stores

hi,

a noobie here with not much cash and the predicament of having his gf's b-day coming up soon.

seriously thinking about getting a SS DJ for my gf on her b-day. any shops you guys recommend that have a good collection of ladies rolexes?

my budget is round 4k. thinking about the 79174.

cheers
    Last edited by triton; 02-10-08, 07:12 AM.

Hmm...just avoid this store with pretty ladies in uniform serving you. PeXX KwXX

The rest hmm...maybe you can try bronzeage?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Try Top Hour at lucky plaza, and Collectors' Haven at VIP hotel.

Comment

Simple

Try here!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

may not have the one he is after. but worth looking nonetheless
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

buy so expensive gift to ur gf?????? give ur heart la... PRICELESS!!!

Comment

nothing wrong with that, it is simply another way of communicating your emotions/thoughts
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

ya... give her a condo... better...and can get marry... heeeeheeee....
                top up another $2k to buy a brand new one la. buy preown for yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                  Try Top Hour at lucky plaza, and Collectors' Haven at VIP hotel.

Top Hour's Mr Lim is a former Rolex technician. His prices are reasonable in relation to both purchase and sale.
                  No experience with Collectors' Haven at VIP hotel. Any comments to share?

Comment

Ok, Kenneth and Barry at Collectors' Haven are both very nice people. Very accommodating and friendly. Does not matter whether you are buying a SGD 150 watch or one which is SGD 150k, they are equally friendly to you and will answer all your queries regarding watches very patiently.

I just saw a Deep Sea and a Daytona 16520 A series there today. Not sure how much though as they were quite busy today and I was in a rush and didn't wait around to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by mazingerz View Post
                      ya... give her a condo... better...and can get marry... heeeeheeee....
                      top up another $2k to buy a brand new one la. buy preown for yourself....

wahahha already gave the have 2 places together....with the global situation as it is..i am ****ting in my pants and don't know whether i am way over my head.

that is why i do not have much cash and can only afford pre-owned. it's either that or an omega. i know it's sacrilegious to mention the "o" name over here...whahhaha

looking at a gmt myself as my first piece.

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
                        i know it's sacrilegious to mention the "o" name over here...whahhaha
                        No it's not. Some of us in this forum do own Omegas. In fact I have 2 of 'em. Will the Omega owners please put up their hand.

Comment

I have a 2004 limited edition Japanese edition Speedmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
                            hi,

a noobie here with not much cash and the predicament of having his gf's b-day coming up soon.

seriously thinking about getting a SS DJ for my gf on her b-day. any shops you guys recommend that have a good collection of ladies rolexes?

my budget is round 4k. thinking about the 79174.

cheers
                            Bro u might wana try koh brothers or A.K watches at people's park centre
                            They got alot of ladies n pro model, price wise, reasonable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Hmm...just avoid this store with pretty ladies in uniform serving you. PeXX KwXX

The rest hmm...maybe you can try bronzeage?
                              hmmm... wats wif the shop tat you mentioned huh? care to share more?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X