Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post

Hi all,

Newbie here was thinking of getting a Sub but after thinking awhile i thought a 36mm size watch will suit me better because of my smaller wrist. After browsing thru, decided to go for DateJust Turn-O-Graph 116261.

Can anyone advise me for the current list price and likely discount will be in the range of what?

Thanks in advance. Have a nice weekend ahead.

why not be brave and give any AD a call and ask the list price and discount. alternative, walk into any ad and ask about the list price and discount.

Originally posted by Delardino View Post
    Hi all,

Newbie here was thinking of getting a Sub but after thinking awhile i thought a 36mm size watch will suit me better because of my smaller wrist. After browsing thru, decided to go for DateJust Turn-O-Graph 116261.

Can anyone advise me for the current list price and likely discount will be in the range of what?

Thanks in advance. Have a nice weekend ahead.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

go with your first instinct, get the sub...

shouldn't be hard for you to pull it off regardless your wrist size... i've seen several on petite ladies, and in my eyes the sub only added to the ladies' hotness quotient...

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
        go with your first instinct, get the sub...

shouldn't be hard for you to pull it off regardless your wrist size... i've seen several on petite ladies, and in my eyes the sub only added to the ladies' hotness quotient...
        Sub look nice on Ladies.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X