Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much can this fetch me? --> Model 16058 Full 18k gold Oyster Perpetual DATEJUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can this fetch me? --> Model 16058 Full 18k gold Oyster Perpetual DATEJUST

Dad gave me this watch couple years back. Was thinking of selling it to a dealer and buying another rolex that suits me... but have no idea of the price this would fetch me . Any kind soul out there familiar with this model ? thanx guys..]

The chain and the watch is entirely GOLD. 18k.... and the frame of the watch face has diamonds on it...

I can mms or whatsapp u guys the pictures too ... pls sms me at 84998484 if theres any interested buyer...

thanx

You can sell it in SGROC instead. Trading it in with a dealer will get you a raw deal.
    Not being able to see the condition will make it difficult to price it. Do you have all the documents, box and tags too?

Comment

Originally posted by ianchanalex View Post
      Dad gave me this watch couple years back. Was thinking of selling it to a dealer and buying another rolex that suits me... but have no idea of the price this would fetch me . Any kind soul out there familiar with this model ? thanx guys..]

The chain and the watch is entirely GOLD. 18k.... and the frame of the watch face has diamonds on it...

I can mms or whatsapp u guys the pictures too ... pls sms me at 84998484 if theres any interested buyer...

thanx
      Bro, I dropped you a text, pls whatsapp the pix to me @ 96979898 tks.

I see if I can help.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X