Winding sound and spinning vibration when i shake my Submariner Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winding sound and spinning vibration when i shake my Submariner Date

Recently my Submariner has encounter some strange winding feel. It started when i wore it to the threadmill and my hand movements while running make me feel the watch's internal 'spinning'. I have never felt this 'spinning' since i bought brand new 5 yrs ago.

This spinning vibration is now worse as i can 'spin' it with just a light shake of the watch in my hand. It stopped once last nite even though i was wearing it the whole day. Can anyone tell me what went wrong? Did my running 'over-wound' the watch and spoil it? If so, what is the cost for such repair?

Anyone can advise?

Comment

Winding sound and spinning vibration when i shake my Submariner Date

Recently my Submariner has encounter some strange winding feel. It started when i wore it to the threadmill and my hand movements while running make me feel the watch's internal 'spinning'. I have never felt this 'spinning' since i bought brand new 5 yrs ago.

This spinning vibration is now worse as i can 'spin' it with just a light shake of the watch in my hand. It stopped once last nite even though i was wearing it the whole day. Can anyone tell me what went wrong? Did my running 'over-wound' the watch and spoil it? If so, what is the cost for such repair?

Comment

could be jewel issue.
        could be rotor axle.

just wild guess. need to open case back to see.

ideally send it for service. cost of servicing. not sure.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X